View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Bobsworth13 schedule, courses and silks 
Handicapper

Post Re: Bobsworth13 schedule, courses and silks
Hi Bobsworth13
Thanks for your excellent work on the courses, etc.
I have installed your courses, Data, GFX, i started a new save, i got to Jan 13th entered a runner, in a maiden at Newcastle, when i clicked to watch the race, the game crashed, with the error message as follows
Error Access Violatation at 0x0068FB9C tried to read from 0x00000180 program terminated.Lasr CP is RF
I re-started again this time using the default schedule, which starts at 10 April, i again entered at Newcastle, same same happened again!!
I have update, patches
Have you any idea, what is causing the error message?
Thank you

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:52 pm
Group 1 winner

Boldboy wrote:
Hi Bobsworth13
Thanks for your excellent work on the courses, etc.
I have installed your courses, Data, GFX, i started a new save, i got to Jan 13th entered a runner, in a maiden at Newcastle, when i clicked to watch the race, the game crashed, with the error message as follows
Error Access Violatation at 0x0068FB9C tried to read from 0x00000180 program terminated.Lasr CP is RF
I re-started again this time using the default schedule, which starts at 10 April, i again entered at Newcastle, same same happened again!!
I have update, patches
Have you any idea, what is causing the error message?
Thank you

When you update your game sometimes the update overwrite things even Courses make sure if you are using Mods you replace everything even Courses.

Gray

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

How do i put the schedule in so i am able to use it?

i cant seem to open the MODS summery document either. can somebody help me with this please? been looking for a new and working schedule for a while now

EDIT:- i presume its the schedule folder but i cant seem to locate it

EDIT 2: i've done the silks part i just need to understand how i put the schedule into my game so i am able to use it

National Hunt Hero
King George Legend
Cheltenham God

Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 pm
Handicapper

Hi Boldboy

The default schedule's courses.dat file may still have Newcastle possessing a flatTurf1 course and no Dirt1. This may well be causing the crash.

For everything in the data folders i.e. course data, schedules, trainers/jockeys/owners etc, copy all those folders 1-11 + the 'owners.dat' file to this address: C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 6\data

That will overwrite the default schedule that crept back into the game's files when you updated. Whenever you install future updates to the game, overwrite once more with the data files. Also, watch for any updates in a patch that include courses which I have modified as it will overwrite my version.

Let me know if this works now.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 am
Handicapper

DamoAnderson

I have zipped the files using WinRar. Have you extracted the data, gfx and courses files? Winzip should allow you to do this. If you have extracted the silks, you shouldn't have trouble with the other elements. With the silks, did you paste the gfx files as well as the 3D files to the game's folders?

The MODS summary was saved as a 'docx' file. If your version of Word won't open that, I can email it to you as a 'doc' file.

When you extract 'bobsworth13 2016-7 schedule.rar', you will see 11 folders 1-11 + 'owners.dat'. Select all and then copy them across to this address: C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 6\data\

Extract 'Courses with changes.rar' but do not highlight them yet. First, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Starters Orders 6\3D\courses. Go through the course folders there and highlight each of the ones that feature in my pack. Delete them and then go back to the folder where you extracted my versions of the courses, highlight all and then copy to the game's courses folder.

If you have downloaded the silks in the right place, you should get my schedule with the silks displayed when you go to create a new game.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:26 am
Handicapper

Hi Simpleminds
After installing the program, i installed the Start It mods, silks, courses etc.
I then backed up the program, then i installed the Bodsworth13 mods, then i re-patched, with the last two patches.
Should i have NOT re-patched, the program?
thanks for the advice
Alan

Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am
Selling plater

Sorted i think, thanks. time to enjoy a good schedule again :)

National Hunt Hero
King George Legend
Cheltenham God

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:27 pm
Selling plater

need help ive done everything you said in your file etc but every time it comes to the date between june and july aand then a error message why ??? happens every single time

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm
Handicapper

DaleNiland

When you say "the date between June and July", do you mean 30 June? I went through the game itself with my schedule... went through all of June and July. No crashing.

The only glitch I can think of is Epsom's meeting on 30 June. There is only one showcase race and that runs on flatTurf2. Did you copy in my version of Epsom?

Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:39 pm
Selling plater

could possibly be the 30th june and yes i done exactly everything youve done ??

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:15 pm
Handicapper

Boldboy - The patches still have Mark's original default schedule and it will assume the old Newcastle. So, install any patches first and then overwrite with the custom schedule.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:45 pm
Handicapper

Dale - let me know if the crash happens on Epsom 30 June and also whether it happens at the beginning of the meeting or before a certain race in that meeting.

Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:47 pm
Handicapper

Hello Bobsworth13
Thank you for your help and advice, i will re-start a new save, and let you know how things
work out.
Also thanks to Gray for help, you`re always there. to help.
Alan

Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:16 pm
Handicapper

Hi Bodsworth13 and Gray
I re-installed your mods and data etc.
I ran a 2yo at newcastle, no problem, but when i ran the same 2yo at Kempton, May 2nd, the game crashed with this message
Error access violation at 0x0067957F (tried to read from 0x000000010) program termined,lastCP is RF
Any ideas guys?
Alan

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:23 pm
Handicapper

One more thing, when tried to enter a horse, the normal message comes up saying some like `you need to purchase transport", but the writing is in white and unreadable, its the same at an auction, i win the bid, but the message saying so it also in white, and unreadable.
Any ideas on this one, this has been since i re-installed the original game, adding on the start it, mods.
I added the Bobsworth13 add-ons, and is still the same, so its nothing to do with Bobsworth13 add-on
many thanks
Alan

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next