View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 A P O'Brien 
Selling plater

Post A P O'Brien
help me why isnt A P O'Brien on starters orders when i start the game in the trainers bit hes not on the game for some reason can someone tell me why not please ??

Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:18 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: A P O'Brien
A O'Brien is in the Irish game so, unless you have a high concentration of Irish horses running in the UK game, that will be the reason why O'brien does not appear in the UK races.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:26 pm
Selling plater

DaleNiland2k71 wrote:
help me why isnt A P O'Brien on starters orders when i start the game in the trainers bit hes not on the game for some reason can someone tell me why not please ??

You can edit the data in file 1 this is the UK file, in this file you can alter Jockeys and trainers etc, you can also edit the owners in notepad DAT file for Trainer doesn't own horses mode, I have put Coolmore in the UK data as they race alot in the UK, in my opinion the UK and Ireland should have been integrated in the same mode, after all that's all we get here anyway

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:31 pm
Selling plater

have you got a data file for having coolmore and a p o'brien in uk ?? if so can you copy it and give it to me pleaase !!

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:36 pm
Selling plater

DaleNiland2k71 wrote:
have you got a data file for having coolmore and a p o'brien in uk ?? if so can you copy it and give it to me pleaase !!

Which game do you play 'Trainer owns horses or Trainer doesn't train horses, email me at phil.suter61@gmail.com it will be quicker, you can then send me details I need to alter for you which I shall then send back to you

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:56 pm
Selling plater

ive done it thankyou ive copied the name etc in the file into the england file and its working ive done that from france america aswell!!

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]