View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Rosehill Racecouse Model 
Group 1 winner

Post Rosehill Racecouse Model
After working on this for a long time (and then getting busy and not working on it for a while), I have finally finished Rosehill.

Download this and place into your Starters Order 6 folder.

To make it work perfectly, after uploading, open your showcase file for Australia (folder 3) and change the course tag for the following for Rosehill races:
-Races @ 8f, 9.5f, 10f - Rosehill:cc_flatTurf2
-Races @ 5f, 5.5f, 6f - Rosehill:cc_flatTurf3
All others can stay at Rosehill:cc_flatTurf1

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qk7878a3f6c3odj/Rosehill_Realistic.zip

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:54 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Post Re: Rosehill Racecouse Model
thanks its very good

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:04 pm
Group 2 winner

first of all let me congratulate you mj on a job well done mate, but you have a little problem with the course, when the horses are running, they are running inside the rails on every distances, I tried to fix the problem myself but the Editor stops working and will not let me in the course to fix it, please mj will you fix this problem or will you tell me how to get in the course to fix it myself.
again thank you so much for a job well done mj, haven't been on here for a bit but it's nice to see you at it again building great realistic courses for the Australian game mate.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:09 am
Group 1 winner

Tomas wrote:
first of all let me congratulate you mj on a job well done mate, but you have a little problem with the course, when the horses are running, they are running inside the rails on every distances, I tried to fix the problem myself but the Editor stops working and will not let me in the course to fix it, please mj will you fix this problem or will you tell me how to get in the course to fix it myself.
again thank you so much for a job well done mj, haven't been on here for a bit but it's nice to see you at it again building great realistic courses for the Australian game mate.

I'll see what I can do.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]