View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 How to make fields fill realistically 
Selling plater

Post How to make fields fill realistically
I have added multiple mods to my australian game and have noticed i only get 5-8 horses in most non feature races, and the main race, The Melbourne cup only attracted a field of 16? when capacity is 24, does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have tried to increase the game pool by large amounts to no success, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:49 am
Group 2 winner

Post Re: How to make fields fill realistically
bmcintyre98 wrote:
I have added multiple mods to my australian game and have noticed i only get 5-8 horses in most non feature races, and the main race, The Melbourne cup only attracted a field of 16? when capacity is 24, does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have tried to increase the game pool by large amounts to no success, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou

Download my Mods Courses & Schedules it works, races have realistic fields & the Melbourne Cup field is always 24 horses and if you don't like it, you can always learn from it to do your own work bmcintyre.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11239

Hope this helps you good luck, if you want to ask questions, just holler :)

Last edited by Tomas on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:07 am
Group 2 winner

Post Re: How to make fields fill realistically
Tomas wrote:
bmcintyre98 wrote:

Download my Mods Courses & Schedules it works, races have realistic fields & the Melbourne Cup field is always 24 horses and if you don't like it, you can always learn from it to do your own work bmcintyre.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11239

Hope this helps you good luck, if you want to ask questions, just holler :)

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]