View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Need help schedule/pics links 
Handicapper

Post Need help schedule/pics links
After updating from 0.976 to actual patch I recignized that my save doesn't work anymore (copied simpleminds mods data over after patching), seems there was a patch in between which needed to start a new game.
Anyway, I have to restart and what I want now is a world wide schedule, jockey/trainer pics, horse pics which work together. I have a clean install right now with the latest patch on it..
I know there are many mods but some seem to be old so they will not work with the actual version. Don't want again to download and install everything to recognize I have to uninstall everything again.

• worldwide schedule
• jockey/trainer pics
• horse pics (have still downloaded the only file, think you can even copy them in an existing game)
• maybe silks, but not the most importnat

Maybe someone with a similar working setup could do me a favor and give me the links I need to download!?

PJ Rhodes I'm sure you can help me! :wink:

Thanks in advance.

Moliets Surfer

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:19 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Need help schedule/pics links
Maybe I have to start by myself and anyone can add a link.

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
• worldwide schedule
• Full Irish and UK SCheds Plus Full season Auteuil viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9861 does this work?
• jockey/trainer pics viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9430 also some old data, someone using this?
• horse pics (have still downloaded the only file, think you can even copy them in an existing game) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10885

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:19 pm
Handicapper

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
Maybe I have to start by myself and anyone can add a link.

Moliets_Surfer wrote:
• worldwide schedule viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9693&start=60 @simpleminds, does this schedule work?
• Full Irish and UK SCheds Plus Full season Auteuil viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9861 does this work?
• jockey/trainer pics viewtopic.php?f=21&t=9430 also some old data, someone using this?
• horse pics (have still downloaded the only file, think you can even copy them in an existing game) viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10885

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:38 pm
Handicapper

Not much help here but got it now.
Used PJRhodes International schedule, Trainer & Jockey Pics work too, horse pics are also shown. All after patch 1.074.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]