View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Pardubice, new Auteuil and Phoenix Park 
Handicapper

Post Pardubice, new Auteuil and Phoenix Park
HI all

I have created two new racecourses and refashioned an existing course.

Here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/i5yfz1 ... 9t1/shared

Pardubice
=======
For the jumps fans, I created Pardubice so you can run the Velka Pardubicka. There are two things about the course:

1. I started off by classifying this course as one of the German courses but, as a result, I was getting very small fields. So, I have placed this as one of the Irish courses.
2. The bank after the Taxis is a fence here because the effect of the horses merely galloping over the bank would have looked unrealistic.
Code below:

UNDER jumps1
Pardubice
FieldLimit:22
RN000
S,0,S
null

UNDER showc_j
32,180,5UP
Pardubice:cc_jumps1
Velka Pardubicka
October

UNDER sched_fj or sched_j
Pardubice
Velka Pardubicka

Auteuil
=======
Redid this course and it can take the existing code. There are two jumps courses. Here is the code for jumps2 to paste to your courses.dat file should you want to include this as part of your schedules:

UNDER jumps2
Auteuil
RN000
F,0,T,S
null

Phoenix Park
============
If you're feeling nostalgic, here is Phoenix Park. There are two flat tracks which run in either direction of the course. Thanks to the people who uploaded the classic Irish Champion Stakes runnings.

Let me know if you have any issues with these.

Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:19 am
Handicapper

Post Re: Pardubice, new Auteuil and Phoenix Park
Course codes for Phoenix Park

CATAG:cc_flatTurf1 *************************
Phoenix Park
DistLimit:11
RH586
U,0,X1
CATAG:cc_flatTurf2 *************************
Phoenix Park
DistLimit:10
RH586
U,0,X1
null

Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:04 pm
Group 3 winner

Do the course data files go into their country files ie does Auteuil go in French cousre dat or Irish as you used an Irish course etc

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:21 pm
Group 3 winner

Could you tell us where they have to go please would be a big help,thanks

Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm
Handicapper

Sure. The course files '4_Pardubice' and '4_Phoenix Park' go into the /Starters Orders 6/3D/courses/ directory. Paste the entire folders into that directory. Auteuil is slightly different. Go into the current '5_Auteuil' folder and delete the contents, then replace them with these new course files.

To get the courses to show up in the game, add the course codes to the 'courses.dat' file. For Pardubice, go into /Starters Orders 6/data/4/, open 'courses.dat' and then paste the codes anywhere in the jumps1 section. Keep that file open and paste the codes for Phoenix Park in the flatTurf1 and flatTurf2 sections respectively. Don't include the CATAG:cc_... line: that is just to help identify where to place the codes. For Auteuil, go to the '5' folder, write in the header for 'jumps2' courses 'CATAG:cc_jumps2 *************************' and place the code for Auteuil's course under that new header.

For the Velka Pardubice to show up in the game, open 'showc_j.dat', scroll down to where October's races start and paste all 5 lines wherever you wish, as long as you leave no line spaces or do not break the details of the other races listed. So paste to the line after where the month is mentioned e.g.
16,G3,5UP
Listowel:cc_jumps1
Guinness Hurdle
September
32,180,5UP
Pardubice:cc_jumps1
Velka Pardubicka
October
20,G2,5UP
Gowran Park:cc_jumps1
Gowran Champion Chase
October
Then, enter the race into 'sched_fj.dat' and 'sched_j' at 9 October. Make sure you end up with no more than 3 meetings already scheduled for that date or else the game will crash on startup.

To get races to be run at Phoenix Park, you can change the course for a certain race e.g.
10,G1,3UP
Phoenix Park:cc_flatTurf1
Irish Champion Stakes
September
And then go into the schedule files for flat/jumps and flat and replace the course for that same race.
I will soon be releasing a retro schedule that features cards from this course,so this may work better than changing courses randomly.

You don't need to change any races for Auteuil (found in 'showc_j.dat') because this course already exists in the game. But if you want to change the course, then go to a line with 'Auteuil:cc_jumps1' and replace the '1' with a '2'.

Save these files to a folder away from those of the original game so you always have a copy of them should an update delete any of the new files.

Hope that explains everything.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:23 am
Group 3 winner

When I go into the game and go to the edit schedule to add the pardibuce I get a crash saying data to long.
Also if you add the data into the showcase you have the date at the end of the previous entry and the date at the beginning of the pardibuce together

Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:18 pm
Group 3 winner

I have got to the stage where the game loads now but the Velka Pardubicka still doesnt show in the game, which schedule does it go in, which data folder has it got to go in

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:37 pm
Group 3 winner

Got it working now but the Velka comes up as a 2m 4f race i thought it was over 3miles

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:31 pm
Handicapper

Glad to hear you got Pardubice running. The distance is on as 32f (4m). Pardubice will run as a full card... so this 2m 4f race you saw is one of the supporting races, if you will. If you scroll down the racecard, you will see the Velka Pardubice as the 3rd or 4th race.

When I was editing my schedules, I did not go into the schedule editor on the game as I had already done all this directly on the dat files.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:24 am
Handicapper

On the whole, I have been running Pardubice as one of the Irish courses so the data should be housed in the '4' folder.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]