View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Grayed out 
Selling plater

Post Grayed out
Hi!

Im trying to edit a Scheudle. But on the starting screen the "edit a gamescheudle" is greyed out and it seems that i cant do anything. Some one who nows what to do?

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Grayed out
Vallentino wrote:
Hi!

Im trying to edit a Scheudle. But on the starting screen the "edit a gamescheudle" is greyed out and it seems that i cant do anything. Some one who nows what to do?

It is Greyed out you just Click it it should take you to the Edit Page Just Click the Country Flag Left then Click Flat Or Jumps Or Combined then Click the spanner and Screwdriver to edit.

Gray

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Oki. Thanks. But there are wery few races in the list that dosent already are in the Scheudle. What do i have to do to have more races to pick into my scheudle. I am trying to make a UK flat Scheudle because theres lacking some 1 000 m races in my opinion.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Vallentino wrote:
Oki. Thanks. But there are wery few races in the list that dosent already are in the Scheudle. What do i have to do to have more races to pick into my scheudle. I am trying to make a UK flat Scheudle because theres lacking some 1 000 m races in my opinion.

You can put someone else's mod schedule instead this means you have to download it and this can also mean downloading some racecourses for other countries OR you can add more Races from abroad in the schedule editor just click a Country say USA the USA Schedule will show up you just add the races you want and save.

Gray

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Oki, i thought you Cold enter say Another raceday at Ascot. But now i understand a bit more.

Thank you for helping out!

Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]