View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 How to play a international game 
Selling plater

Post How to play a international game
Sorry to trouble you all. I would like to play a game from Hong Kong. I have downloaded all the files (jockeys, courses, schedules etc) in folder 11 but I have no idea how I can implement this into a new slot. I have spent the past hour trying to find any help on this in the forum but alas have failed miserably. I would appreciate it if any of you gurus out there could gentle push me in the right direction.
Thanks

Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:32 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: How to play a international game
Calgra Racing wrote:
Sorry to trouble you all. I would like to play a game from Hong Kong. I have downloaded all the files (jockeys, courses, schedules etc) in folder 11 but I have no idea how I can implement this into a new slot. I have spent the past hour trying to find any help on this in the forum but alas have failed miserably. I would appreciate it if any of you gurus out there could gentle push me in the right direction.
Thanks

You can Play it two ways either go into the Construction Kit select either UK, USA, Australia or Irish which ever Location you want to start from You Cant start from the Hong Kong Location select the Default schedule in the CK and you will see Locations Tab up the top click for the Hong Kong and all the races for Hong Kong Will appear you just add them to the left in the days you ant them name and save the page. then when you reboot the game you can select the new schedule on the main page when making a new game.

Or do what I do and put your Hong Schedule NOT Showcase into the UK Schedule which means whenever you load a new game it should load the same schedule all the time.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

I have been trying to play various different countries as something different for the norm. Can i use HK jockeys and trainers or is it limited to just schedules?
Initially I added the schedule into slot 3 (Australia) the HK schedule was visable but the courses, jockeys and trainers were all Australian. Is there something I can do to change this?
Thank you for taking the time and posting. Very much appreciated.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Calgra Racing wrote:
I have been trying to play various different countries as something different for the norm. Can i use HK jockeys and trainers or is it limited to just schedules?
Initially I added the schedule into slot 3 (Australia) the HK schedule was visable but the courses, jockeys and trainers were all Australian. Is there something I can do to change this?
Thank you for taking the time and posting. Very much appreciated.

No They will only appear in the Hong Kong Races run on any Schedule.

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

Shame. Thanks for getting back to me. Have a good weekend

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]