View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Updating Global Mod, Have Some Questions 
Group 3 winner

Post Updating Global Mod, Have Some Questions
I wanted to update my global mod (also realized that somehow all my files for the original are deleted when I tried to download my own mod have NO idea how that happened).

I noticed though that I didn't include last time the limiting of field sizes for certain races. For example Gulfstream Park has several stakes races limited to 14 starters, now certain other stakes at the same track do not have this limit, so I don't just want to go into the gulfstream file and limit the starters to 14. I need to use the S, M field sizes under the showcase file I guess, which isn't as precise as I would like (hopefully SO7 will give us something more precise), but I'll live. My issue is that I have no idea what the game defined range is for S(mall) and M(edium). If anybody does know it would be a great help if you could let me know, I could do some trial and error to get it right. Or if there is a way of setting exact field limits on an individual basis, let me know, I know on a track basis there is the FieldLimit:# option, just wish something like that existed on an individual race basis.

I would for example (to be 100% clear) be thrilled if someone posted something along the lines of:

S allows 1-10 horses to run
M allows 1-15 horses to run

I would also be thrilled if someone could post up a list of conditions for races so far I know

COND:minruns=#
COND:notwongroup=#
COND:notwonclass=#
COND:musthaverun

but I'm wondering if there are any more I'm missing. I would also appreciate if anyone who posted a new condition define what it does, some are obvious, but for example I've only seen minruns=0, which makes no sense to me, as what is the point of including it if you put a 0 there, as I assume from the name it defines the minimum number of times a horse had to run to qualify for this race (for example if I put minruns=5 on the Kentucky Derby, the horse would have had to at least raced 5 times to be eligible).

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]