View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Randwick The Everest 
Selling plater

Post Randwick The Everest
can someone do me the showcase for the Everest at randwick please its a new race that starts in October in Australia its going to be the most expensive race winnings in Australia Thankyou

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:54 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Randwick The Everest
DaleNiland2k711k wrote:
can someone do me the showcase for the Everest at randwick please its a new race that starts in October in Australia its going to be the most expensive race winnings in Australia Thankyou

Here you go Put the Showcase at the end of your Show_f Data File

6,G1,3UP
Randwick:cc_flatTurf1
The Everest
October

Insert this into Sched_f i got it October 15th Just change the 15 if you want another day

Randwick
The Everest

Gray

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

I tried putting this race into the schedule but for some reason 8th August is the latest you can add it. If you try after this date it fails. Any reason for this?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:39 pm
Group 1 winner

savio1978 wrote:
I tried putting this race into the schedule but for some reason 8th August is the latest you can add it. If you try after this date it fails. Any reason for this?

I tested it and it worked when you start a new game check the Diary it will only show up in New games.

Gray

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

simpleminds wrote:
DaleNiland2k711k wrote:

6,G1,3UP
The Everest
October

Insert this into Sched_f i got it October 15th Just change the 15 if you want another day

Randwick
The Everest

Gray

So if I wanted to add the 3yo sprint schedule, including the Commonwealth Cup, is this basically how I would do it?

Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Degaussed wrote:
simpleminds wrote:
DaleNiland2k711k wrote:

6,G1,3UP
The Everest
October

Randwick
The Everest

Gray

So if I wanted to add the 3yo sprint schedule, including the Commonwealth Cup, is this basically how I would do it?

Yes make show you run has administrator or the changes wont be saved.

Gray

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Thanks for your help, Gray. But it still doesn't work for me. When I go the race editor, the race is on the showcase list and when I try adding this race to the schedule after Aug 8th it just gives me a FAILED message. If I can't add it then the race in question is not in the diary when I start a new game, right? Even when I can add the race before Aug 8th its not shown in the Diary upon starting a new game?

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:45 am
Group 1 winner

savio1978 wrote:
Thanks for your help, Gray. But it still doesn't work for me. When I go the race editor, the race is on the showcase list and when I try adding this race to the schedule after Aug 8th it just gives me a FAILED message. If I can't add it then the race in question is not in the diary when I start a new game, right? Even when I can add the race before Aug 8th its not shown in the Diary upon starting a new game?

Have you put both the showcase and Schedule in both Data Files if you don't it don't work and once you have you don't need to use the race editor has it will already be in any new game start and in your game

You Put this in your Showcase which you have done if it shows up in your editor

6,G1,3UP
The Everest
October

You Insert this in your Schedule this will mean any new game start this will already be in it

Randwick
The Everest

Both should be in your Australian Schedules if you add the second one in any other Schedule like the UK it will always load up in the game you don't need to use the editor if you put both in your game.

Gray

Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Hi Gray

The only way I can get this race into the game is if I play an Australian game and add it on the race editor. All other ways of trying to add this race into the game fail for me. When I add any other race from the showcase list into a UK schedule this race is shown in the diary and appears in the game. Why won't this game stick, so to speak, no matter how I try to add it? :x

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm
Handicapper

So I just added a race in a UK jumps schedule using your info on how to add one on the other thread and it works perfectly.
Its bizarre that I can't get this Everest race into a UK flat schedule.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:07 pm
Group 1 winner

savio1978 wrote:
So I just added a race in a UK jumps schedule using your info on how to add one on the other thread and it works perfectly.
Its bizarre that I can't get this Everest race into a UK flat schedule.

You need to add this to the UK Schedule _sched_f for it to work you don't need the showcase has the game reads the schedule when uploading new game.

Randwick
The Everest

Gray

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

What I mean is I made a new race, a claiming chase at Cheltenham and added it to the UK jumps schedule and it worked fine. I've tried to add a completely new race to the UK flat schedule and I used a UK racecourse (Bath) and it didn't work? I'm using your schedule as the default one. I've now made my own schedule and added the Everest and it works fine.
Thanks for your help though mate

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]