View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Changing preps from in game 
Handicapper

Post Changing preps from in game
Is there anyway to change the preps from the menu screen? I see there's an option but im not sure how it works. When i hit the prep button nothing seems to happen. Trying to create my own US schedule but when i do it from the data file then load the game it crashes. Any help would be apprecitated.

Thanks

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:22 am
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Changing preps from in game
Have all your races in your schedule set already then do the preps.

Click the small box to the far right of the schedule of the race you want. You will then see that races specs come up on the bottom left side of the screen. Now find the race in your schedule you want to be a prep for your chosen race. Click on the left side of that races name. It is now a prep.

If you are interested I have just completed a fully prepped 2017 US Graded Stakes schedule. It will work with MJ's courses in his Startit mod. It has the Canadian graded stakes also and the Dubai World Cup. You will need Hastings and Woodbine for Canada and Meydan for Dubai.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 am
Handicapper

Sirius thank you for the reply. I would appreciate an updated schedule if you'll be mind enough to supply it thanks.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:45 am
Group 1 winner

Here you go. A schedule based on the 2017 US graded stakes schedule. It includes all the Canadian graded stakes and the Dubai World Cup. It will work with MJ's US Start it courses. You'll need Woodbine,Fort Erie and Hastings for Canada. Meydan for Dubai.

It is fully prepped. Actually, it is overly prepped. This leads to the better horses running in more races than average. This happens more in the early years of a game but tends to diminish somewhat as the years go on but it will always persist. I tried to keep the preps related to the tracks involved. For instance the New York triple crown preps all follow their route ie Jerome - Withers - Gotham - Wood. Same for the other regions.

-----------
Directions

Make a copy of the original data folder for safe keeping if you have not done so already - in case of foul ups

Download zip. Open to desktop or place of your choosing

Inside the folder "2017USGradedStakesSchedule" are the relevant folders and file.

Copy and paste the folders named "2,7 and 9" to the data folder in your Starters Orders 6 directory found in your program files. Accept all overwrite requests.

Copy and paste the the file named "sched_f_2017USAGr.Stakes" to Documents>StartersOrders6>Exports>Schedules>2

You must start a new US game for it to work. Make sure you choose "sched_f_2017USAGr.Stakes" when setting up your game.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4za69e97a5cwhyz/2017USGradedStakes.zip

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:46 am
Handicapper

Thank you

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 pm
Selling plater

Sirius thank you for the reply. I would appreciate an updated schedule if you'll be mind enough to supply it thanks.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Gsain123 wrote:

Take your Indian spam bot self and go to the moon...

and when you do I'll go online and tell everyone you were never there...

Just like the massive Indian bot army that posts that the US never landed on the moon on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6A72ufn3l4 ...

and every other moon landing video out there...

For those curious about what I am going on about, India announced a while ago that they are planning to go to the moon. Why? Who the hell knows? Coincidentally since then on every moon landing video on Youtube there are endless amounts of trollish comments from Indian users with zero content and zero subscribers proclaiming the moon landing was one giant hoax derp look at the flag moving derp there is no air on the moon rinse repeat.

End rant. Almost. Get bent you comment stealing spambot. No one clicks your links and anyone with half a brain will search online and see right away your special links are not to be touched with a hundred foot pole.

Gee did you think no one would notice this comment from you, the illustrious gsain...

Quote:

was in fact actually mkvitz89's reply???

Mods please ban and remove gsain from the board for repeated spamming and comment stealing.

end rant

Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]