View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 SiriusChill's Mods 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SiriusChill's Mods
You've got to fiddle with the files found in ~ Program Files (x86) >Starters Orders 7 >gfx >tables >bgscale

You can open your game in window mode. Then open the files in bgscale with paint and change the color and you will see immediate change when you save your change. Keep a backup of the original files first before messing around with them. There are a lot of files to change colors to what you want and a lot of precise coloring to get it right if you want it look right.

Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:51 pm
Handicapper

Hey Sirius (I just realised your name is like the Sirius in Harry Potter lol)

I finally got my schedule working :D I was interested in your Stud Farm mod, but you can only select one mod at a time in the start screen. Can I move your mod files in with the modded db's I've already made?

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:56 am
Group 1 winner

twilightramblings wrote:
Hey Sirius (I just realised your name is like the Sirius in Harry Potter lol)

I finally got my schedule working :D I was interested in your Stud Farm mod, but you can only select one mod at a time in the start screen. Can I move your mod files in with the modded db's I've already made?

Yes, but before you start a new game.

Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Handicapper

Awesome thanks! I will be starting a new game tonight so I'll test to make sure I put everything in the right place :lol: I got the course tag wrong on a race and the schedule had loaded fine but when I tried to go in and watch it, the game crashed. So I then taught myself the TTF thing so I can bring the medium level test horses I was using into a new game (and be able to do that again if I found more errors in testing). It's more fun than just restarting from scratch each time.

But I did notice that because I increased the pool size, stallions seemed to be having even more yearlings than before, so maybe adding some extra will make the spread a bit more even. I'd love the horse portraits too but I know that doesn't work for SO7. It's such a shame, because they give them a bit more personality than just the same picture all the time. I'm already using your increment bar - it makes it so much easier to read and compare horses so thank you for all the hard work you've put in!

Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 am
Group 1 winner

The portraits mod works with S07 now.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:20 am
Handicapper

Oh cool! Does that go in the mods folder under gfx? Or is it like SO6 where you overwrite the original files?

ETA: I figured out where to put them (I reread the manual bit about it not needing to go in mods if it was graphics). Tried to load up the stud farm/owners/trainers one and the AUS jockey/trainer one combined as well but I've obviously done something wrong, so I'll have to look at that in the morning when I'm not so tired. Probably the [sec_trainers_max] and [sec_jockeys_max] part of the schedule.

ETA 2: Testing whether it might be because I left the files in the .dat format instead of the .db one :roll:

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:05 pm
Selling plater

Hi Sirius I really enjoy your us schedule work can you please post your aus schedule mod as it looks good your stud farm mod is really good thanks again

Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:49 pm
Group 1 winner

I can't promise it will work for you. It's part of a bigger Aus project that I've put on hold for now because making schedules is boring and tedious and I'm currently in the process of going insane. Priorities. :?

The schedule features all the stakes races in Australia (Group and listed from all codes including Tasmania). All the stakes races from New Zealand. Also included in the schedule are the biggest group races from every other country in the game. Australian Jockey and Trainer lists for I think 2018? The Stud Farm mod is included.

You'll need these courses for it to work.

Australia
===========

NSW
------
Randwick
Rosehill
Hawksbury
Wyong
Newcastle
Gosford
Canterbury
Warwick Farm
Canberra
Kembla Grange
Albury
Wagga
Scone
Grafton

VIC
----------
Flemington
Caulfield
Moonee Valley
Mornington
Cranbourne
Seymour
Geelong
Sale
Bendigo
Sandown
Ballarat
Kilmore
Pakenham
Warrnambool

QLD
-----------
Doomben
Gold Coast
Sunshine Coast
Toowoomba
Eagle Farm
Ipswich

SA
----------
Morphettvile
Morphettvile Parks
Balaklava
Murray Bridge
Oakbank

WA
------------
Belmont
Kalgoorlie
Ascot
Northam
Bunbury
Pinjarra

TAS
-----
Launceston
Hobart

International
===============
CAN
-------------
Woodbine

FR
------------
Deauville
Longchamp
Chantilly

GER
--------
Dusseldorf
Baden-baden
Hamburg

HK
--------
Sha Tin

IRE
--------
Leopardstown
Curragh

JAP
--------
Nakayama
Kyoto
Tokyo
Chukyo
Hanshin

NZ
--------
Riccarton
Te Rapa
Hastings
Awapuni
Ruakaka
Hawera
Ashburton
Arawa Park
Ellerslie
Trentham
Tauranga
Pukekohe
Otaki
New Plymouth
Wingatui
Matamata
Te Aroha

SA
--------
Kenilworth
Greyville

SGP
--------
Kranji

UAE
--------
Meydan

UK
--------
Goodwood
York
Doncaster
Newmarket
Ascot
Epsom
Sandown

USA
--------
Saratoga
Arlington Park
Del Mar
Parx
Keeneland
Churchill Downs
Gulfstream Park
Santa Anita
Oaklawn
Pimlico
Belmont Park
Monmouth Park

-------------------------------
Directions

Download zip. Extract to place of your choosing.

Inside you'll find a folder "SiriusModAUSALL". Copy and paste this folder to ~ Program Files>Starters Orders 7> mods
There is also a file named "sched_f_AUSALL". Copy and paste this to ~ Documents> exports> schedules>3

You must start a new game for it to work. When starting choose the mod from the "available user mods" dropdown list. Then choose the schedule on the next screen from the custom schedules list.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7sx275zd8vb2hlx/AusSchedule1.zip/file

Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:15 am
Selling plater

Thanks Sirius will try later this should be a fun save

Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:54 pm
Selling plater

hi sirius can you post your course files please so i can just paste them in when i use yours please looks like an awesome schedule like always

Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:33 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm hesitant to do this but I will. It's my courses folder. You'll probably find that a lot of courses will crash when you go to race there. If that happens you'll have to load up the course in the editor and then export it to get it to work. Like I said this isn't a finished mod I'm satisfied with. Good luck. Make the courses yourself by duplicating existing tracks and renaming the course if mine fail to work. Most of the modded tracks are MJ's creations so credit to him.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4zbrj9mkblcik59/siruscourses.zip/file

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:10 am
Selling plater

Thanks cant wait to get started

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:09 pm
Group 1 winner

Is it possible to edit your own Stud Farm name? Or is it always going to be your trainer name? I would love to give my stud farm a proper name.

Sat May 02, 2020 12:53 am
Handicapper

If you click where it has your name as the stud in the stud screen, you can change this name to your preferred name.

Sat May 02, 2020 5:01 am
Group 1 winner

I'm clicking it and getting no response. You're not thinking of the stable name are you?

Sat May 02, 2020 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next