View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New to Mods 
Selling plater

Post New to Mods
Hello all! I am very new to Mods and PC Gaming as well as Starter Orders 6 so I have a couple questions concerning Mods if that is ok. I'v been a console gamer since the 1980's so please over look the ignorance lol.

1. Is there a detailed guide to installing Mods? I have literally never done this.
2. Is there a limit on Mods that can be used at one time?
3 Are some Mods not compatible with each other?

Thanks in advance for any help and tips!!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:45 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: New to Mods
There's quite a lot of stuff on here that is outdated now, some of it works and some of it doesn't. I had to find out the hard way. I could just hook you up with all of my files if you want? There are a few projects that are still ongoing in there, but the schedule and gameplay aspects are absolutely fine so long as you plan to play a UK Flat only save (I'll send you the files again once Ive finished modding other modes). This would just be a nice easy switch files job for you. Let me know if you want them and I'll get it all on media fire tonight. :D

To answer your questions,
no detailed guide, just a lot of searching through past conversations for answers.
no
yes

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]