View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 NEED SOME ASSISTANCE 
Handicapper

Post NEED SOME ASSISTANCE
The only thing holding me back from making a new schedule is that I'm not sure what distances need course turf1, turf2, turf3, or dirt1, dirt2 ect.

Is there any easy way to find out which distances require which course at venues that have more than one?

Thanks in advance.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: NEED SOME ASSISTANCE
nathd88 wrote:
The only thing holding me back from making a new schedule is that I'm not sure what distances need course turf1, turf2, turf3, or dirt1, dirt2 ect.

Is there any easy way to find out which distances require which course at venues that have more than one?

Thanks in advance.

Open up your course Editor then upload a course you will find them in the 3D Folder then click The Course Tab and click Turf 1 and you will see the waypoints (the course the horses run on the track) then use you Numpad (make Sure Num Lock is on. then use 6 to move distance up a furlong or 5 to move distance down Numbers 7/4 for miles 9/6 for yards you can tell if its a straight course/Chute Have a look at Goodwood.

Gray

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: NEED SOME ASSISTANCE
Thanks bud, trying but it looks like a real pain in the ass. We really need Mark to make this stuff less of a ball ache in the next game.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]