View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Winx Best Horse In The World 
Handicapper

Post Re: Winx Best Horse In The World
I guess I'll be the test pilot. I'll skip 20 year with my full 1900 races, and i'll skip 20 years with the 1400 and run a series of test saves on both.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:23 pm
Handicapper

I saw in one of the other threads that Mark might expand the maximum number of meetings per day. If he does, that would increase the number of showcase races which will hopefully involve the game engine being able to record all the past winners. Don't know... we should ask but the foum may not be the best platform as the query can so easily get lost among the other posts.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:15 am
Handicapper

I see you confined your showcase races to approx 3 races per meeting and then let the game engine generate the others. My UK schedule, intended for SO7, is based on the 2018 calendar but it has become large... and wanted to cover the novice races which seem to have replaced the maiden races over the last couple of years.

The UK sched is less international as the other schedules I have seen (yours included). I chose to make the Irish flat schedule more international-based because of the fact that there is only one meeting per day in Ireland... seemed to make more sense to save space for several UK meetings.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am
Handicapper

I had no rule on confining races to a certain amount per meeting. What I did do was ignore all races that were lower class than 0-85, and I also ignored all sellers and claimers since the game makes them more competitive than group 1s haha.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2