View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 EVERYTHING ! Get the lot in one download 
Handicapper

Post EVERYTHING ! Get the lot in one download
Hi folks, I decided to just post my full game file (GFX, DATA, AND 3D), because I don't want the hassle of having to break it all down. This will be a big download, but for those who are new to mods it's ideal. All you will have to do is, go into your programme files (x86), starters orders, then copy your current 3D, Data, and Gfx files, paste them somewhere else to store them in case your not happy with any aspects of mine, and then from the link below you'll want to copy and paste my 3D, Data, AND Gfx folders where the other ones were.... It doesn't get any easier than that!

There is over 400 hours of my work in these files. My work includes ....

- The current UK flat schedule (contained within that is REAL LIFE 2017 schedule.
- The above includes, all feature group, handicap, listed races from the UK and Ireland, FULL Meydan festival, all group races from France, and as a bonus you have a full year of HONG KONG racing to enjoy, again from real life, with a big build up of back form to the main event in Hong Kong that takes place in December. You also have the all weather fast track qualifiers in the UK in the build-up to all weather finals day.
- You have my HD course portraits, all made to fit using photoshop to add some nice aesthetics to the game
- You have my real life current horses (takes from BHA, and tweaked into the game).
- I have tied all current UK jockeys to their correct trainers
- You'll also notice my course maps for the UK
- plus much more (more aesthetic stuff)

NOTE, whilst all of the above is my work, also contained within these files is work from MJTAGS, SIMPLEMINDS, BOBSWORTH, AND SIRIUSCHILL, stuff like track designs, and Sirius increment bar.

ALSO NOTE, this is a work in progress for me, so check back on a monthly basis for new updates!, for example, I need to do a lot of the prep work in the sched, but it'll run fine for you for now. AND FOR THE TIME BEING, YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE UK FLAT GAME

You can also feel free to give feedback, in fact, that is vital! I need it really. If you have any issues or want anything changing/improving, the only way that'll happen is if you voice up.

THE LINK - http://www.mediafire.com/file/1qqfa3c52 ... 20File.zip

Thanks.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:34 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: EVERYTHING ! Get the lot in one download
PS, if anyone would like to do preps for me, go ahead. I'd thank you for many years to come haha.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 pm
Handicapper

Thanks for the acknowledgement nathd. I think we have all borrowed from each other but I think it will be good practice to state it when we publish our mods. I'll take a look at your work, see how it all fits.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:17 am
Selling plater

Noob question I know, but would it be possible to have a guide on how to install this please? Haven't played SO in years and only just got SO6!

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:17 pm
Selling plater

The Epsom Derby and Oaks are missing in this schedule? Is there any way to get those races added in?

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:24 pm
Selling plater

Never registered on here just like to read all the helpful posts. But I had to register just so I could thank you for this. Absolutely amazing. Cheers.

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:17 am
Handicapper

Its really not there yet bud, you may even encounter some problems sadly. Just let me know if you do. This was a much more complicated task than I ever anticipated it would have been, very much a work in progress. As you play along, just jot down the imperfections you encounter, that would be a huge help to me. Thanks bud.

In response to the earlier question..... Its literally as simple as I made it sound in the post bud. Just follow those steps, stores your current gfx, data, and 3d folders somewhere else on your pc, and put mine where they were. Just a copy and past job.

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 pm
Handicapper

They're in there Levi, but not on the standard Epsom track. They are on simpleminds Epsom Derby track (or was that bobsworths track, can't remember). I'm guessing you must have just put the data folder into your game. To see my full upload unless you really know your way around the files you're best bet would be to just put all of my folders in your game.

Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:42 pm
Handicapper

Hello mate, thankyou for all your hard work. I've copied and pasted into the correct places and I get to the page after you choose which legends to have in the game and it just stays on 'loading... please wait'.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:10 pm
Handicapper

I did it on my other pc yesterday with no problems. I imagine you must have pasted over your current files as opposed to moving them somewhere else first?

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:40 am
Handicapper

Delete whats in there first so it has no gfx, data, and 3d folder, and then paste mine in. I would hope you have made a copy of your original folders somewhere else.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:42 am
Handicapper

Sounds superb mate. The download is kind of huge and I have most of the courses from the guys on the forum you've mentioned. Any chance you can just upload the schedule and a few courses you've edited along with your GFX folder?

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:55 pm
Handicapper

Hi Nathd88
firstly many thanks for all your hard work, on your Mods pack, i wouldn`t have a clue where to even start.
i`ve a question, is it possible to put a Breeders cup meeting into your schedule?
many thanks
Alan

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:17 pm
Handicapper

I've decided not to do anything else on this. I remember the regret I felt when I was doing this stuff because it's such a big job, I just don't want to start up again. This is a great base to work from, for anyone that wants to continue on. Anyone interested in modding, this is the perfect download to get and build upon IMO.

My to do list was.....

Jump sched
assign silks to correct trainers
finish trainer and jockey pics
and the big one is get all the preps done for the sched I've already made

P.S, the american races are in the showc file bud, I just took them out to make way for a bigger hong kong detail. You can't have too many counrties in a sched IMO, and America proved more problematic than most for some reason, but all the trip crown preps, trip crown, and breeders cup are in there. Very easy to add to the sched

Good luck to anyone, be sure to share if you do any work on it. I'll come back to modding in there next game.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:54 pm
Handicapper

Hi Nath
many thanks for all your hard work, how you guys do it ill never know.
i have install, your pack, UK game loads no problems, but i have tried to start an USA save, and i received the error message.
LIB FATAL ERROR :: fatal:can`t open data file./data/2/_sched_f.data.
which i believe the schedule for the USA save is missing.
Any ideas how to sort this problem?
many thanks
Alan

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next