View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Starters Orders 7 - Modders Partnership 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters Orders 7 - Modders Partnership
FYI To All: I'm pretty much out of commission for data mods until my game is fixed. First, since mid-December, had the no updates bug. Now, the updater for SO6 data format to SO7 data format is out of commission. Working with Mark to find a solution.

Once that's done, my full French flat, Japan flat, HK flat, and Singapore flat will be ready, in addition to the usual US and Canada. We can use those as the basis for the updated versions of those counties. All have a high level of detail in the schedules and data files.

I'll be away until after my convention is over in two weeks - work for this has gotten to an extreme level this past week, giving me 6-8 hour work nights to get through everything (this in addition to my 8 hour work day for my actual job).
I'm hoping once I'm back from that, I can get my game to work and get back to modding. If not, I will probably send my data off to others to get into SO7 format and I'll just worry about prepping and balance. After that I'll have plenty of time to work on courses, and may add some of European courses I've been meaning to do (Longchamp and Newbury mainly), the aforementioned courses I'm looking to do, a redo of the game default South Africa, and all of the Spanish courses.

Until I return: Happy Modding!
- Mike

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:29 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

One other thing, simples.

I noticed that your colours have replaced those that belonged to the legends. Would it be better to keep those in place? I think we should as, on a previous experimentation I had made on SO6, the legends' colours are dependent on being kept in situ i.e. Clive Smith's Kauto Star colours needed to stay as #48 to be viewable in the gameplay.

I have around 180 colours I plan to share with you. Half are from my SO6 mod, the others are based on new flat and jumps owners that are now in the top 50. I have numbered them on my side but have done so around the colours that belong to the legends. I will send you the owners.db file so you can see who is who and the trainers file. I'll assign a number of jockeys that have all ridden for the owner so you can rearrange them as you wish.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 pm
Group 1 winner

FYI, you can use the legend editor to assign silks to already created legends. So if you replace the default legend silks, you can always create their silks, have a different number for them, and then assign their silks to them later on.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

I am working on an update of the UK owners, trainers and jockeys list. This involves a pack of around 200 silks and 25 new owners and trainers. The portraits of the new jockeys, owners and trainers will also be in the pack. It will integrate with a set of 100 colours that simpleminds very kindly wrote into the UK game along with his Japan and Ireland mods. This should be ready by the end of next week. Cheers

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:20 am
Group 1 winner

Excellent news Bobsworth

Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:54 pm
Selling plater

bobsworth13 wrote:
I am working on an update of the UK owners, trainers and jockeys list. This involves a pack of around 200 silks and 25 new owners and trainers. The portraits of the new jockeys, owners and trainers will also be in the pack. It will integrate with a set of 100 colours that simpleminds very kindly wrote into the UK game along with his Japan and Ireland mods. This should be ready by the end of next week. Cheers

Eagerly anticipating this Bobs.. how is it coming on? :D

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:03 pm
Handicapper

Done the new trainer, owner and jockey list, have created a jockey portrait folder, have drawn the new colours, allocated them to the trainers. What I am doing now is drawing up the racecard colours as some caps are missing. Then I will compile the trainers portrait list, then I need to test it. If I'm happy, then it will be done.

Took a lot more work than expected but its coming. You will be happy with the results.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Can't wait for this Bobsworth - sounds like a labour of love!!

Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:38 am
Handicapper

SOme of my new owners in action. Image

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:04 pm
Handicapper

ffs Bob, now I know how I was making people feel with all the previews of work lol. At least you'll deliver at the end of it though :lol: :lol:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:13 pm
Handicapper

Hello everyone

Here is my mod which I hope will eventually become part of a grand global mod. So it is a purely UK schedule with UK trainers, jockeys and owners.

In the new mods folder, create a new folder and title it any way you prefer, then unzip the attached files and it should run.

3D files incl. courses and jockey colours - http://www.mediafire.com/file/i1m5js3hd ... D.zip/file
GFX files i.e. racecard colours and trainer, jockey portraits - http://www.mediafire.com/file/zh8g43iwp ... x.zip/file
db files incl. trainers, owners, jockeys along with the modded schedule I uploaded last year - http://www.mediafire.com/file/37i3xr0t1 ... b.zip/file

Enjoy

Last edited by bobsworth13 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:51 am
Handicapper

When will the 2019 dates be corrected? I was using the 2019 calendar for this mod but the game engine still uses the calendar for another year.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:32 am
Selling plater

** Duplicate Post **

Last edited by dwhit55 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:29 pm
Selling plater

bobsworth13 wrote:
Hello everyone

Here is my mod which I hope will eventually become part of a grand global mod. So it is a purely UK schedule with UK trainers, jockeys and owners.

In the new mods folder, create a new folder and title it any way you prefer, then unzip the attached files and it should run.

3D files incl. courses and jockey colours - http://www.mediafire.com/file/i1m5js3hd ... D.zip/file
GFX files i.e. racecard colours and trainer, jockey portraits - http://www.mediafire.com/file/e1rnbk83d ... x.zip/file
db files incl. trainers, owners, jockeys along with the modded schedule I uploaded last year - http://www.mediafire.com/file/37i3xr0t1 ... b.zip/file

Enjoy

Bobs,

I have uploaded these in to the game and copied the owners file in the UK tab to the owners file in the db folder and currently giving me the below in game? nothing seems to match up and some silks are missing as per below, can you help with this at all?

See below.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:30 pm
Handicapper

Looks like you've got the owners' names but not the gfx colours. Did you copy the entire contents of the gfx files into the 'Mods' folder? The folder hierarchies in my zip files tallied with those in the SO7 game. And were the correct colours appearing in the gameplay i.e. the 3D colours?

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next