View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Starters Orders 7 - Modders Partnership 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters Orders 7 - Modders Partnership
I'm still working on converting - right now the game has many random crash bugs that I cannot tell if its the game or my files that cause the crash.

I'm planning on releasing fully updated for 2019 data files in the coming weeks, as soon as these flurry of crashes dies down.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Thank you for the quick reply I know the difficulty I spent a hour trying to convert them

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:16 am
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
I'm still working on converting - right now the game has many random crash bugs that I cannot tell if its the game or my files that cause the crash.

I'm planning on releasing fully updated for 2019 data files in the coming weeks, as soon as these flurry of crashes dies down.

Did you manage to have a go at putting a claimer and seller into the game? Still can't do it

Last edited by Pipo25 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:06 am
Handicapper

Fair point mjtags11. But I think Cheltenham needs a dedicated old course because there are four different end chutes required: hurdles and chase course for the new and old courses. Meanwhile, the editor will only allow for two end chutes. In reality, jockeys and analysts acknowledge that the old and new courses have different characteristics.

A generic meeting on the CHeltenham old course won't look as unnatural as a generic Epsom Derby meeting.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:07 am
Group 1 winner

I just put my SO6 Mods in Pic Below is the Combined Schedule in the Diary I have had no game play yet as I will be doing SO6 for the next Online League Mike I Will try and Finish the Irish Schedules Flat/Jumps so you can put me down for that. Anybody that have downloaded my Courses in SO6 you can use them in SO7 you just Need to Rename them from 4_Cork to IRE_Cork and Transfer them in to SO7.

P.S I have done some Japan Jumps on the courses and will sort them in a few Months when I am less busy.

Gray

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Hi Gray.

I have signed up to handle the UK flat and jumps schedule for SO7. There are some race series that require preps from other countries. If you are handling the Irish and French schedules, I wanted to let you know that some of the qualifiers for the AW Championships and Pertemps Hurdle qualifiers are run in France and Ireland.

If you will be doing these, can I send you a list of the races so you can include them on your side?

Thanks
bobsworth13

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 pm
Group 1 winner

If the courses in the 3D folder are the same courses as in S06 for English jumps courses, in order to convert my SO6 jumos showcase to S07, do I still need to do anything to the 3D courses folder?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:42 pm
Handicapper

qwsa - I copied across a course from SO6 to SO7 and the game engine ran it with no problems. The files within the folder don't need adjusting. The only adjustment is, as mjtags11 says, to the folder name.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:03 pm
Group 1 winner

yes, but I mean if the courses are the same, with the same name, why do I need to transfer the course folders from so6 to replace course folders for the same course in SO7?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm
Group 1 winner

qwsa wrote:
yes, but I mean if the courses are the same, with the same name, why do I need to transfer the course folders from so6 to replace course folders for the same course in SO7?

Courses I am on about are courses that don't come with the game Like Most of the Irish Courses Cork, Killarney etc also I have all 8 South African Courses only 3 Come with the Game.

Gray

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
... also I have all 8 South African Courses only 3 Come with the Game.

Great news that these work in SO7. I really need Greyville and Scottsville for the SA part of my schedule.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:32 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm only using courses that are on the game anyway, but I still can't seem to convert my showcase file, I am copying the showcase file into the SO7 db UK folder, and pressing the symbol in the game, do i need to do anything else?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:01 pm
Group 1 winner

qwsa wrote:
I'm only using courses that are on the game anyway, but I still can't seem to convert my showcase file, I am copying the showcase file into the SO7 db UK folder, and pressing the symbol in the game, do i need to do anything else?

You still need to Overwrite the Sched_f.db with your SO6 Sched_f.dat you do that Manually you cant Convert these you just Make sure not to Delete the lines below

[pool]20000
[fpoolperc]20
[secondary_nat]ire
start=51
end=317

Different from SO6

Gray

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

So I need to change the schedule file before I can convert the showcase?

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:08 am
Group 1 winner

FYI, Once I finish the US side of the data (for now), these are the courses I will be working on (in no particular order):
**US**
- Arizona Downs

**Japan**
- Chukyo
- Fukushima
- Hanshin
- Kokura
- Kyoto
- Nakayama
- Niigata
- Sapporo
- Tokyo

**Canada**
- Woodbine

**Australia**
- Caulfield
- Doomben
- Moonee Valley

**New Zealand**
- Ellerslie

**UK**
- Chester

**France**
- Longchamp
- Cagnes-sur-Mer
- d'Arnac-Pompadour

**New Countries**
- Champ de Mars (Mauritius)
- LetsRun Park Seoul (S. Korea)
- LetsRun Park Busan (S. Korea)
- Palermo (Argentina)
- San Isidro (Argentina)
- Gavea (Brasil)
- Cristal (Brasil)

I may redo the new South Africa courses if time allows. I've already done Kranji years back, so I've gotten that new country covered. Let me know if there are any other courses you'd like to see.

Also, for those interested, I did give the create a country a try so that I could add in St. Moritz - tricky but very straightforward. Works great.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next