View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 SO7 Mod Database 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SO7 Mod Database
paulpot wrote:
3 months and still no meaningful mods. Not even a real names fix. I'm not complaining .... just saying I'm giving up any hope. The base game is still completely broken as well .... considering there seem to be very little difference between SO6 and SO7 I just don't get why this is the case. Oh well ... all good things come to an end I guess. I've loved this series since the SO1 and I had high hopes for SO7. Pity. :(

First off, the game is still in Beta and truthfully no one should be releasing mods until the game is fully released.... But I started the trend of early modding with SO6 so comes full circle. I've been working on SO7 mods since August, well before the games release. Due to the various changes made to the game and it's data format, as well as the numerous bugs it had when modding, I've been delayed on a lot of factors. I've also been busy with my personal life when it comes to work which has not helped. Finally, and honestly, I'm burnt out - I've been modding nearly nonstop for 5 years, with a good portion of that time being the only modder for the game.

Quality mods take time and especially so when so many changes have been made to the core data format, unlike between SO5 and SO6.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3