View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 SO7 Mods Request 
Group 1 winner

Post SO7 Mods Request
I think it might be good to have one thread for players to suggest mods they'd like to see in game, such as courses and schedules. I've seen a lot of posts in the devolpment section, but many times that gets lost if they aren't put in the mods section. Let's use this thread so that we can have one place for people to request updates.

A lot of the SO7 feedback I saw is regards to outdated data files - that all can be fixed via modding. Us modders are already working on some of it, but helping point out areas you'd like to see done will help sort out what order we do things in and prioritize.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Post Re: SO7 Mods Request
Do what you do bud, that Meydan track you created and some of the US tracks really showcase what you can do. Like I said before, the biggest thing I like about sharing the burden of modding with others is the fact that it'll free up more of your time to focus on track creation. Would love it if you'd give some attention to the UK tracks. There's nothing better than getting a real sense of where you're racing through realism. I get that with the Chester track someone made, but there are lots more I don't get that from.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:29 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm not saying I'll be doing them all lol! It's more just one location for people to post requests and I'll use that to populate the modders spreadsheet. It's a lot easier to help the community if all the mod request are in one place rather than all over the forums.

My focus over the next few months is on the US side of the game. Once I have the data files and courses ready for SO7, I'll start work on some more courses. Not many, but will try and get through what I can. I'd like to do more of the Japan tracks, as those are fun, and I'll give my hand to some UK tracks. I'm not too good at tracks with jumps or a lot of undulations so I do tend to stay away from them.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:08 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Would love to see a few more Japanese flat courses added. The most obvious one would be Chukyo, which hosts a couple of high-profile Group 1 races.

A few more German courses would also be great.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:21 am
Group 1 winner

panther wrote:
Would love to see a few more Japanese flat courses added. The most obvious one would be Chukyo, which hosts a couple of high-profile Group 1 races.

A few more German courses would also be great.

I'm planning on doing all the JRA courses in early 2019 so keep an eye out for that. May throw in the National courses they have, but not sure due to the how low level the races they have are. I'll have to see.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]