View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Prepping Schedules 
Group 1 winner

Post Prepping Schedules
Quick one (This should probably be elsewhere but I expect the modders to know!)- I've sorted my own schedules out renaming some races and changing a couple of things before creating my schedule in the in game editor. The one thing I'm having an issue with is prepping the races. I click on the small square and it says "click on a race in the schedule table to add prep" etc but when clicking on the race it does nothing, I've tried clicking the blue circle everything to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

A few other questions I have is -

Course name changes - I don't want to change anything with the courses, I just want to rename them e.g. Dubai - Meydan and all of the US tracks that I will be using in my schedule. Does anyone know of the top of my head which exact places need changing in the game files to save me missing one and wrecking the game!

Silks - has everyone been OK transferring from So6 - So7 directly? I'm keen on downloading some but not sure who's to go for, I can only find Gray's/Steve's and MJtags, ideally the one with the best coverage of UK/IRE Flat & Jumps.

Edit - Is there anyway to make novice races actually show the G1 symbol and be classed as one? Makes it feel rather pointless for me to even start a jumps game until this is rectified

Any help appreciated!
Nick

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Prepping Schedules
nick_driver wrote:
Quick one (This should probably be elsewhere but I expect the modders to know!)- I've sorted my own schedules out renaming some races and changing a couple of things before creating my schedule in the in game editor. The one thing I'm having an issue with is prepping the races. I click on the small square and it says "click on a race in the schedule table to add prep" etc but when clicking on the race it does nothing, I've tried clicking the blue circle everything to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

A few other questions I have is -

Course name changes - I don't want to change anything with the courses, I just want to rename them e.g. Dubai - Meydan and all of the US tracks that I will be using in my schedule. Does anyone know of the top of my head which exact places need changing in the game files to save me missing one and wrecking the game!

Silks - has everyone been OK transferring from So6 - So7 directly? I'm keen on downloading some but not sure who's to go for, I can only find Gray's/Steve's and MJtags, ideally the one with the best coverage of UK/IRE Flat & Jumps.

Edit - Is there anyway to make novice races actually show the G1 symbol and be classed as one? Makes it feel rather pointless for me to even start a jumps game until this is rectified

Any help appreciated!

Nick

Up to you Nick lol my silks are Just Revamped Game silks But i am Currently Doing New Silks which Includes Might Bites and Altiors Silk for the Jump side willbe out in a few weeks about 50 NH Silks.

Gray

Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Prepping Schedules
For prepping races. Click the prep box in your schedule of the race you want to prep.

In your schedule again, click the left side of the name of the prep race you want to attach to the race.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]