View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Starters Orders Classic Race Graphics 
Selling plater

Post Starters Orders Classic Race Graphics
I have mentioned this before but i am hoping someone may be able to give me some advice/help.

Anyone who played S05 and the latter stages of S04 will know there were two options for which race graphics could be used, the standard option or an alternative version which if my memory serves me right were made by a modder on this forum. I am not a fan of the 3D graphics so was delighted when Mark brought out the classic version of the game a couple of months ago which goes back to the 2D sim. I am little disappointed though that alternative race graphics which were available in previous versions are not in the classic version because in my opinion they were far superior.

I have tried copying over the alternative graphics into the horse and jockey files in the classic race graphics folder and makes them show in the race sim but they all out of sync, jockeys on the horses etc. There appears to be an offset.ofs file in each folder which I have tried copying over and just leaving the one which comes with the game but with no success. Is this the file that is effecting the syncing and if so does anybody know if this can be edited and with which programme?

Thank you for any help in advance.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]