View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 NH & Flat Schedule Pack 
Group 1 winner

Post NH & Flat Schedule Pack
Contains -

Jump Schedule UK
Designed by PunkRabbit
Full UK jumps schedule to include full feature festivals for Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown along with all major races and a sprinkling from Ireland.
S and X have been added to make field size and quality of challenge realistic.
Some additional points from PR -

1. I have added a couple of 4m races just to give some variety.

2. All novice hurdles are 3up. Novice chases are 4up from the season
start until turn of year when all novice chases then become 5up until
the end of season. I have found this gives some balance to race numbers.

3. All non novice chases are 5up, again to keep a decent novice pool
as I found too many horses would chase at 4

4. Pertemps hurdle has 2 prep races.

Flat Schedule UK
Based in large on Stotfold's masterpiece, I have tweaked the schedule to contain only foreign races that are realistic targets to UK/IRE challengers. (This doesn't include the US triple crown so for those interested in that, this will not suit) I've dropped some of the less important races from Ireland and France, added races like the Irish lincoln and Irish cesarewitch to give a better spread, and added in french maiden races progressing in distance as the season draws on, along with 15 or so C2 maidens in the UK. I've also tweaked the horse quantity to increase the French and Irish horses in the main and to maintain a strong home challenge in International races. I've increased some of the festivals such as Goodwood to full feature cards throughout, along with some of the more minor race meetings like the 2 day highlight of Salisbury's season. Tweaked the Breeders Cup and HK so races run in the correct order.
The dates have been set to run week to week if that makes sense. However, for those purist not all the maiden names are accurate. I have added S and X to make field size and quality of competition realistic throughout.

Combined Schedule UK
Contains full UK flat schedule plus major G1's from abroad plus full jumps schedule.

Jumps Schedule IRE
Designed by PunkRabbit
Contains all major Irish jumps races along with major festivals and the major races from the UK.

Flat Schedule IRE
Contains 100 Irish feature races, plus a spread selection of UK and International races.

Combined Schedule IRE
Contains all races from the Irish flat and jumps schedules.

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?13nnhdmtozn

Paste the data and gfx folders from the download into C:\Program Files\starters orders 4 and confirm yes to all

A new game will be required Please back up original files

Edited Names Pack - http://www.mediafire.com/?ejnmyemhnzn
(Jumps Game Compatible)

Last edited by Dancing Brave on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:39 am, edited 22 times in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 pm
Group 1 winner

I have just downloaded this pack but just was wondering is there any difference in the gfx/race/tracks1 to 11 from the original? If not can I safely bypass installing them?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes. It has additional tracks added by Stotfold which differs from the original data. Even if you downloaded Stotfold's, you will still need to update as I changed Baden-baden to Baden Baden as the small b was annoying me. Don't ask!!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks DB. All downloaded and installed. Now for a bit of testing before bed and more tomorrow.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes. It has additional tracks added by Stotfold which differs from the original data. Even if you downloaded Stotfold's, you will still need to update as I changed Baden-baden to Baden Baden as the small b was annoying me. Don't ask!!

I am like that if something minor is bugging me I have got to correct it even if it's a small letter where a capital should be or for instance P Nicholls instead of P F Nicholls

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 pm
Selling plater

Good work lads makes the game so much better anyway just i few things i spotted that are slightly wrong but thats always gunna happen 1st time.

flat only - chesham stakes, winkfield stakes and cumberland lodge should not be fillies only races.

Also not sure if its just me but the jumps game crashes after the 1st day!? One thing i was able to notice is that for some reason all the novice hurdles were either 1 or 2 runners or none at all. I could see this through the decs page. I no the novice side of things is gunna be hard to schelduel as it still seems a bit messed up at the momment.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 am
Group 1 winner

ripvan the game works fine for me. No crashes so far, fingers crossed.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:46 am
Handicapper

Ripvan, I tested this over many years before we released this and it has worked fine for me. The age adjustments I made for novices also guaranteed 20ish runners in the Triumph etc.

Why don't you start a new game but auto run year 1, that may help?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:40 am
Selling plater

Post not working
when i try to start the game it says error

data/1/stables.dat
?????? wot am i doing wrong?????
plz help?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Selling plater

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:53 pm
Group 1 winner

flat only - chesham stakes, winkfield stakes and cumberland lodge should not be fillies only races.

Good spot, I'll update them.

Quote:
when i try to start the game it says error

data/1/stables.dat
plz help?

Download doesn't include or require the editing of the stables.dat file so that's odd. I need to know on which game you get it, ie UK flat, combined, jumps, IRE jumps, or all of them, and I need the error code posted on here in full, for example is it LIB::FATAL ERROR: Fatal: Can't open data file:, .\data\1\stables.dat

Last edited by Dancing Brave on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:29 pm
Selling plater

I found the problem not sure if you were aware of this but it doesnt seem to work whilst using dancing braves everything pack. After last night i umistalled the game and bu reinstalling and using the lastest patch it now works. Then i put the everything pack back in and again it crashes aftera day and the old saved game doesnt work.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Although my everything pack is designed for flat only, the gfx side is fully compatible with any/all games. However the edited named are not, as they have the majority of jumps trainers removed in the UK and all in IRE and FR and so will crash a jumps game.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:39 pm
Selling plater

[quote]when i try to start the game it says error

data/1/stables.dat
plz help?[/quote]

Download doesn't include or require the editing of the stables.dat file so that's odd. I need to know on which game you get it, ie UK flat, combined, jumps, IRE jumps, or all of them, and I need the error code posted on here in full, for example is it [color=brown]LIB::FATAL ERROR: Fatal: Can't open data file:, .\data\1\stables.dat[/color][/quote][/quote]

[b][u]yes dancing brave that is what the error code is and it does it on all schedules.[/u][/b]

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Selling plater

Post dancing brave
the error that you have wrote is the one that comes up on my game.
and it is on all uk schedules. any ideas?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next