View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 NH & Flat Schedule Pack 
Group 1 winner

No shouldn't be any limits, as long as each horse is allocated a stable there won't be a problem so I would imagine 50+ for home nation and 5+ for others would be more than ok. You don't seem to have any problems there.
Is it just a combined game it get's stuck on or all three?
If you zip your edited names folder up and email it to me, I'll have a look at what's causing it. cohen@gmx.es

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:01 pm
Group 1 winner

DB could it have something to do with the length of the names, what is the maximum letters that I can use?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:37 pm
Group 1 winner

If you can open the season without autodays and the same for flat and jumps only seasons, then I wouldn't of thought so. If there is a limit you've crossed would imagine you wouldn't be able to do anything, but if there is a limit, no idea what it would be, possibly 30 days like race names. (?)
Can you try resetting the schedules to game originals (red circled trashcan while holding D) and see if you can autorun the season with your names back in play.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Group 1 winner

DB I have sent you a e-mail with the zipped data folder. I have tried and tried. I can skip a season with the original names in and yours and punkrabbit's schedule but when I add my names in it doesn't work. I have triple checked everything and it all seems ok. Thanks for taking a look at it.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 am
Group 1 winner

DB I have just noticed something very odd. I haven't put ANY trainer/jockey pictures in yet because of the problems that I have been having regarding the names, but, when I click on program files/portraits the pictures are in there. I also noticed 2 pictures out of 5 in the tipsters, but when I went back into view the tipsters pictures ALL 5 were blank, and yet I could have swore that 2 had pictures in. Could this be the problem and if so what do you recommend?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 am
Group 1 winner

DB I have just tried my names with the original schedules and their work but when I put your schedules in then the red bar stops.
But the original names work with your schedule. :roll:

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 am
Group 1 winner

I've tweaked the flat schedules a touch to remove Maiden from the race names so that instead of it reading .....EBF Maiden Maiden Race, they now read .....EBF Maiden Race. Also included Summit Junior Hurdle into the jumps schedule now the issue with Lingfield Hurdle course has been sorted.

Only data folder needs changing this time and it should be fine for current games.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:38 pm
Selling plater

Just noticed that the Challow Hurdle, added on this schedule has prize money of just £42 quid. Probably should be £42,000 I would think.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Good spot, comma in the wrong place. For those already downloaded latest changes, just download this - http://uploading.com/files/cda34b65/showc_j.dat/

Drop it into C:\Program Files\starters orders 4\data\1

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:19 pm
Group 1 winner

DB thanks for sorting out my problem regarding the game freezing with my trainer/jockey names, thanks. :D

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 am
Group 1 winner

Just in case you want to update the flat schedule, it has been announced that the Middleton Stakes at York and the King George Stakes (Audi Stakes) at Goodwood have both been upgraded from Group 3 to Group 2.

http://www.britishhorseracing.com/resou ... tem=090987

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Updated file - http://uploading.com/files/48fmb46c/showc_f.dat/

Drop it into C:\Program Files\starters orders 4\data\1
Pack also updated.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Selling plater

Not sure if this is an issue wih this schedule or jumps side in general, but it seems 2 year olds can be entered in races for 3year old and up races. Just noticed bumpers with whole field of 2 year olds and same with some novice/juv hurdles for 3year olds only.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm
Group 1 winner

If the races, show up as 3yo + and 2yo horses are able to enter, it's a problem with the patch rather than the schedule. If however the 2yo's are being entered in December for races that start from January 1st onwards, maybe it's the patch curing the issue of horses not being able to be declared for races when their under age but would be correct age when race is run.
I'll open a jumps and have a look at what's going on.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:01 pm
Selling plater

If however the 2yo's are being entered in December for races that start from January 1st onwards, maybe it's the patch curing the issue of horses not being able to be declared for races when their under age but would be correct age when race is run.

Just opened up my jumps game. It is in fact 2 year olds entered for Jan, in December, therefore when the race comes around they will have turned 3 year old...so all is good!

Sorry, was my fault not checking the date of the races they are entered for then using my common sense!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next