View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Stotfolds UK 2010 Flat World Schedule Final Update 
Selling plater

Post Stotfolds UK 2010 Flat World Schedule Final Update
Good Evening All

Finally the schedule is complete. This is just for UK flat. All races now have their sponsor names and correct money which has been collected from various web sites. The season will now run from Jan – Dec to allow all major races in and get them around the correct dates. The aim is to make this the most actuate data base to bring more realism to the game. Please note, unfortunately that due to not having enough time the distances are done at their basic length, no ¼ or ½ furlongs included. Fill free to change these if you wish. Below is the following that has and will be included:

UK Showcase

UK showcase has 440 showcases included. This includes all Group races, listed and major handicaps. Now includes 57 actual 2yo Maiden races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Ireland Showcase

Ireland Showcase has 192 showcases included. This showcase now has just all Group races, all listed races, All Premier Handicaps & Premier Nursery races & 95 actual maiden races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

USA Showcase

USA Showcase has 472 showcase included. This Showcase has all group races and a handful of Premier Handicaps. All major group 1 races have been included in schedule. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Australian Showcase

Australian showcase has been increased from 221 to 240. This includes all Group races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Major race days have been included in schedule.

France Showcase

French showcase has 162. This includes all Group races & listed races from Longchamp & 55 actual maiden races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

French Racecourses added: Deauville & Maison Laffitte

Japan Showcase

Japan showcase has been increased from 9 to 22. This includes all Group 1 races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Japan Racecourses added: Nakayama, Kyoto & Hanshin

Dubai Showcase

Dubai showcase has been increased from 9 to 28. This includes all Group races, some listed races and handicap races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

German Showcase

German showcase has been increased from 1 to 43. This includes all Group races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

German Racecourses added: Cologne, Munich, Hamburg & Dussledorf

Also I have included a couple of Italian races courses in the showcase along with all their Group 1 & 2 races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Italian Racecourses added: San Siro & Capannelle

Canadian Showcase

Canadian showcase has been increased from 1 to 4. This includes all Group 1 races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

NZ Showcase

Original showcase has been deleted and changed from 17 to 21. This includes all Group 1 races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

NZ Racecourses added: Riccarton Park & Te Rapa

HK Showcase

HK showcase has been increased from 11 to 21. This includes all Group 1 races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Also I have included Singapore in the showcase along with all Group 1 races. All races have sponsors names and correct prize money.

Singapore Racecourse added: Kranji

Hope you enjoy this, please feel free to leave any comments.

This is the last update. No more now until SO5. Please fill free to make any changes you like but I will not be taking requests. Thank You. :D

IMPORTANT: If you do wish to download the schedule please make sure that all files are backed up before installing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jrgmzu0gc3e

Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm
Selling plater

do i need to start new game for this updat?

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:32 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes all new schedules need a new game. If you try and play your saved game from either the main game schedule or another modded schedule and you change the schedule then you will have problems.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 pm
Handicapper

Can someone tell me, I notice this is specifically for the UK Flat Game, but if I play like the Australian game as well will it have an effect on that?

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 am
Group 1 winner

Yes, if you install this then the Australian showcase you currently have will be replaced.
You will either need to create a new AUS schedule using the AUS showcase included as a base or install everything bar the AUS showcase and then edit the AUS races in the UK schedule to match the old AUS showcase.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:34 am
Group 1 winner

Can we not wait until the last day of the season then put the schedule in and then continue into the next year anymore? I'm not bothered about feature race wins being messed up...

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 pm
Selling plater

How do people find the field sizes with this excellent schedule?

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:32 am
Selling plater

An absolutely superb schedule. Thank you. The detail put into it is fantastic. I am just missing a graphics file for one of the courses. I currently get an error message when I reach the 9th of February in the game.

Out of memory or no file \gfx\race\track10\6.png

Any chance you could help me solve this small hiccup? Any help would be much appreciated.

Once again great work on the schedule.

Kind Regards,

AH

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:08 am
Group 1 winner

All you need to do is go to C:\Program Files\SO4\gfx\race\tracks 10 and copy either image 4 or 5 and rename it to 6.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:34 am
Selling plater

Schedule works now. Thank you very much Dancing Brave!

Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:40 pm
Selling plater

WOW. Amazing schedule, must have taken ages to put together. Thanks Stotfold.

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 am
Selling plater

How do you put this schedule into the game as i am new to modding the game.

Thanks

Rob.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 pm
Selling plater

When I go in the showcase editor using this schedule, the North American schedule won't show up. In other words, when I'm in the schedule editor, I'm able to access the available showcases for every other region except North America. When I try to open the North American showcases, it crashes.

EDIT: tried re-installing the game, put the latest patch on it, and put the schedule back on. The NA schedule now loads, but it won't let me add more than one race, and when I try to go back to the main menu, the screen gets all out of whack and the game starts acting weird (alignment shifted extremely far over to the left, no back button). I had no such problem before this update.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 pm
When I go in the showcase editor using this schedule, the North American schedule won't show up. In other words, when I'm in the schedule editor, I'm able to access the available showcases for every other region except North America. When I try to open the North American showcases, it crashes.

EDIT: tried re-installing the game, put the latest patch on it, and put the schedule back on. The NA schedule now loads, but it won't let me add more than one race, and when I try to go back to the main menu, the screen gets all out of whack and the game starts acting weird (alignment shifted extremely far over to the left, no back button). I had no such problem before this update.

Jareth, are you using wide screen or the normal, if your are using wide screen go back using normal that should fix your screen shiffting to the left side, hope that helps.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am
Selling plater

Jareth wrote:

Jareth, are you using wide screen or the normal, if your are using wide screen go back using normal that should fix your screen shiffting to the left side, hope that helps.

I use full screen mode.

another problem: I can't add any of the new showcases to the race schedule without it going wack -_-

Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next