View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Creating a racecourse 
Group 1 winner

Post Creating a racecourse
I would love to know how to create a new racecourse, to perhaps add in some jumps racing courses in new Zealand USA, japan etc., would anyone be able to tell me how you do this?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Creating a racecourse
To add a new course, you basically need to 'clone' an existing course, so if you have a course in mind that you want to add, you need to find another course in the game that is very similar, as the new course you create will be identical in all but name. After that the process is very fiddly and time-consuming, and I can't remember all the steps off the top of my head. It involves a lot of copying and pasting into various data files though, and if one thing is missed it won't work at all. If you search back through two or three years' worth of posts in the Game Mods forum, I think there was a guide posted some time ago.

Also remember that quite a few new courses are being added for SO5 - for the jumps, all of the UK courses are now included, as well as Auteuil in France, and for the flat some extra courses in France and Japan have been added.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]