View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Silks 
Handicapper

Post Re: Silks
To get Thomas graphics,press start in menu,towards the bottom you will see show options,highlight that,once in press the T Key, the last thing on the menu should say,use alternative graphics,tick the box then you will hsve to quit the game and start a nee one and you should have Thomas graphics,then you can put in the silks,hope that helps!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 am
Selling plater

[quote="taurus"]To get Thomas graphics,press start in menu,towards the bottom you will see show options,highlight that,once in press the T Key, the last thing on the menu should say,use alternative graphics,tick the box then you will hsve to quit the game and start a nee one and you should have Thomas graphics,then you can put in the silks,hope that helps![/quote

Thanks for your help regarding the graphics taurus thats sorted now .Ive put the silks in but the colours are not the same in the game certain trainers have the wrong colours.most in fact and at the start where i choose my silks not all are showing yet when i click on the blank space a silk appears as selected.Any idea what that could be?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 am
Handicapper

Not sure about that,I didn't get that problem.you may have to insert the silks again,remember in the silks download there are two files,gfx and data,click on the data and there should be three folders,trainers,jockeys,owners,put these in the equivilent files in your game,under data 1.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 am
Selling plater

im begining to wonder if there is a file missing from the download as ive followed the instructions to a tee with the data and graphics yet everytime i start a new game trainers have different silks they wont stay alligned to a particular trainer :(

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:53 pm
Group 1 winner

In the trainers file there should be 2 lines of text for a trainer. They should be :
Trainers name,
Number, empty space or jockeys name
The number corresponds to a certain silk, so let's assume godolphins silks are 1, so you would put
M Al Zarooni,
1,M Barzalona
. Any help?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm
Handicapper

I had the same problem mate,when I first tried to download them. You have put the owner,trainer,and jockey files into the right folder? Also the gfx folder in the silks download had to go into starters orders,gfx,tables,bmp.in the download click on gfx,you should get a folder saying tables,click on that and you should get bmp.That folder needs to be drag and dropped into(open another window) starters orders,gfx tables,then click bmp and you will see a file with silks in,put the silks bmp in there and agree to overwrite,that should do it?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm
Selling plater

can i ask what graphics i should be using to be honest ive tryed it with both also when i dragged the bmp onto the other bmp the folder went in but sat there it didnt overwrte the old silks so i dragged them 1 by 1 matching the numbers which took ages also whenever i try to open files with winrar in the data section i get the message the archive is either in unknown format or damaged .ive got a splitting headache now im so crap at this its unreal :(

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm
Handicapper

Jjs silk pack are for Thomas graphics only.think you'd be better opening the data files with notepad,which should on your computer.THey do work mate,took me a bit of time to work it out too.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 am
Group 3 winner

did anyone ever make the pics for irish trainers and jockeys? flat / jumps please?

the pics for uk jockeys and trainers realy livens the screen up making it more real and immersive lol

much appreciated keep up the good work.

just thought the trainers ratings/skills abilities are randomised each game right? so dettori may be crap? or mccoy could be useless ? and emma levine may be better than nichols perhaps ? lol is the randomness randomised every new season start or just at start of game??? just curious

Kauto Star, Brave Inca, Hurricane Fly, Arkle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkle, Ruby Walsh, Paul Nichols, Ouija Board, Goldikova, Peeping Fawn, Harbringer, Sea The Stars, Frankel, Hear The Echo, just some of my favs. in betting and fun! ;)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:37 am
Group 1 winner

did anyone ever make the pics for irish trainers and jockeys? flat / jumps please?

Yes mate, I made them and they are here:-

UK

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6456

IRISH

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6748

Enjoy!

Graham

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:37 am
Group 3 winner

nice work mate.
greatly appreciated.
i actualy got the british uk trainers and jockeys lastnight.

right now the irish jockeys link gets this though:-

"
Invalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
"

could somebody please repost/ipload the irish jockeys pics please?

its nice to find a site such as this with fans that both appreciates and understands horse racing.

Kauto Star, Brave Inca, Hurricane Fly, Arkle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkle, Ruby Walsh, Paul Nichols, Ouija Board, Goldikova, Peeping Fawn, Harbringer, Sea The Stars, Frankel, Hear The Echo, just some of my favs. in betting and fun! ;)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:49 am
Group 1 winner

emeraldpegasus wrote:
nice work mate.
greatly appreciated.
i actualy got the british uk trainers and jockeys lastnight.

right now the irish jockeys link gets this though:-

"
Invalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
"

could somebody please repost/ipload the irish jockeys pics please?

its nice to find a site such as this with fans that both appreciates and understands horse racing.

Look in the Start It mod pack (in the Game Mods forum)... I have all the portraits for all countries in there... they are named with full names too.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

will do. i had to do some paper work tonight so ill get round to mods another day.

i will say though i cant fix SO5 screen resolutions.

the forcemode=0

options will not let me change it to the 3 below the ones i can try:-

3 = 1024x768 (standard pc)
4 = 1280x768 (pc widescreen)
5 = 1280x800 (pc widescreen)

my windows 8 laptop is 1600*900 by default.

i can try 3,4,5, above are compatable but the text file keeps saying

File Acces Denied.

I already have full administrator rights on and clicked the boxed to undo Read-only etc

all folders and subfolders still no access denied has me baffled why

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 am
Group 1 winner

It is a problem with windows 8. I run windows 8 and come to the same thing. You need to save the file as a .dat file on your desktop and then copy and paste into the correct folder. Even with full admin rights windows 8 will not let you save directly into the folder. I copy and pasted the starters orders 5 folder onto my desktop and make changes from their, then copy and paste the files into the main folder.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

mjtags11 wrote:
It is a problem with windows 8. I run windows 8 and come to the same thing. You need to save the file as a .dat file on your desktop and then copy and paste into the correct folder. Even with full admin rights windows 8 will not let you save directly into the folder. I copy and pasted the starters orders 5 folder onto my desktop and make changes from their, then copy and paste the files into the main folder.

wow
just wow windows 8. :roll:

thanks mate ill try that.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next