View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 changing silks from Thomas graphics 
Handicapper

Post changing silks from Thomas graphics
Can anyone give me advice as to changing the silks in Thomas graphics. I've downloaded Jupiter jimmys silk pack,put them in the correct folders,but the trainers and silks don't match,also the flat colours ate the same as the jumps.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:40 am
Selling plater

Post Re: changing silks from Thomas graphics
taurus wrote:
Can anyone give me advice as to changing the silks in Thomas graphics. I've downloaded Jupiter jimmys silk pack,put them in the correct folders,but the trainers and silks don't match,also the flat colours ate the same as the jumps.

im having similar problems. also i havnt got the in game option to use alternative graphics

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 pm
Handicapper

i sorted mine out mate. When you go into the game press start, then press the T key .Then towards the bottom there is a show options title,click on that,then look for where it says use alternative graphics and highlight it. YOU have to quit the game and start again for the graphics to work.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 pm
Selling plater

[quote="taurus"]i sorted mine out mate. When you go into the game press start, then press the T key .Then towards the bottom there is a show options title,click on that,then look for where it says use alternative graphics and highlight it. YOU have to quit the game and start again for the graphics to work.[/quote

Great thanks for that so ive got the graphics now but all the silks are still messed up.any other ideas?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]