View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 USA, NZ and Japan Jumps pack + new addition - download here 
Group 1 winner

Post USA, NZ and Japan Jumps pack + new addition - download here
I have created a pack containing jumps races and courses from USA, Japan and New Zealand. EDIT: I have now updated the files to contain Belmont and a more realistic USA jumps showcase file with more races. If you have already downloaded the original file that didn't contain Belmont check the post below. If you are downloading the pack for the first time dont worry about the post below as the pack for download below already contains the new addition.
http://www.mediafire.com/?k4d7lzn9v4tk66k
It contains the courses Far Hills, Springdale, Saratoga and Belmont from the USA, Nakayama and Hanshin from Japan, and Ellerslie from New Zealand. It contains among others races like the Breeders Cup Steeplechase and the Colonial Cup in the USA, the Nakayama Grand Jump and the Hanshin Spring Jump from Japan and the Great Northern Steeplechase and Great Northern Hurdles from New Zealand. These contain the correct amounts of prize money and are accurate to the race conditions in real life. To put them in your game just copy both the gfx folder and the data folder and paste straight into program filesx86, Starters Orders 5. Click replace for all conflicts. This should work, and then to put the races into your game go into the schedule editor for jumps or combined, select jumps at the top, and choose north America, Japan or New Zealand, and add the races into your schedule. To use the schedule you will have to start a new game.
Please give me feedback on what you think of them, good or bad, or if you have any problems with them. I may release additions at some point after I have actually got round to playing the game myself so watch this space.
Here are some screenshots:

Last edited by Ubar02 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:44 am
Group 3 winner

Post Re: USA, NZ and Japan Jumps pack- download here
I have downloaded these and installed them and they appear in the editor.
However I have tried several times now to put them in the schedule I am using which is PJR's,then I tried just one in Sep,but when i go in to the game they never appear any ideas anyone

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:35 pm
Group 3 winner

Ok sorted did not know you had to save file by adding the name in to title before saving

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Group 1 winner

If you have already downloaded the original file that didn't contain the Belmont track and updated showcase then here is the addition. If you downloaded the pack from above that does contain Belmont Park, then ignore this post.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pnrlyev7ll5drgj
To add it into your game do exactly the same as with the original file, paste into program files starters orders, then go into schedule editor and add in. Unfortunately you will have to start a new game for the additions to be in your game. Here is the new track:
This is the first and possibly only addition to the pack.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: USA, NZ and Japan Jumps pack + new addition - download h
I want to say this pack is fantastic Ubar I use Simpleminds races alongside these and Pauls jump schedule for the ultimate jumps game. Thank you. :D

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:20 am
Group 1 winner

This may be a bit more relevant now with willie Mullins sending a horse over to Japan.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:21 pm
Group 1 winner

I hope in future Mark could add more jump tracks maybe SO6 if not in future patches I love all the mods Ubar and I have done everyone who plays the jump side should download this packs.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 2 winner

Havent even noticed this thread, this looks amazing ubar thanks gona try it :)

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]