View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 All the pictures of the Trainers & Jockeys 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: All the pictures of the Trainers & Jockeys
JC NIght is a great guy had ome good banter with him over the years all friendly stuff hope he is well have not heard from him in a while

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:02 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

i would also love the owner pics pls...thanks tomas...brownkeenan833@yahoo.com.ph

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 am
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
JC NIght is a great guy had ome good banter with him over the years all friendly stuff hope he is well have not heard from him in a while

Sadly JC Night has been banned for life from these forums after his last outburst which included a personal attack on Mark and I. I do however hope that you Tomas and all of your family are well because apart from that I got on with JC, please don't stop sending your work because of one comment. And (to everyone) please don't cause, cajole or provoke an argument.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 am
Group 2 winner

SuperCat wrote:
Sadly JC Night has been banned for life from these forums after his last outburst which included a personal attack on Mark and I. I do however hope that you Tomas and all of your family are well because apart from that I got on with JC, please don't stop sending your work because of one comment. And (to everyone) please don't cause, cajole or provoke an argument.

Thank you SuperCat won't be an arguement from me

pjrhodes, he did like argueing with you lol
you know the trueth about JC is he wasn't understood, but that's water under the bridge now.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 am
Group 1 winner

i was been genuine i got on great with JC we had some good old banter agreed on alot of things anyway hope he is well.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Yeah me too I got on with JC and like I said earlier it was interesting listening to his life, wish I could have met this great guy in real life.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Tomas wrote:
GS63 wrote:
Your pictures for the English and Irish jockeys and trainers are the ones I included in the packs that I have released here previously. you could have at least gave me some credit for this, I put hours of work into my packs, and all you have done is just copy them and released them as you own.

An apology wouldn't go amiss either.

the pics I have used are 99% mine from SO4 after all JC Night did the pics for SO4 back then so what ever you think it's your preogitive GS63 and you can look up the search to back then.
If you have added to my work in SO5 good work on the small percentage that you worked on I have made the owners 190 + pics I won't be releasing them after your comment GS63, and will also be pulling the plug on this so if there is anyone that wants the pics for SO5 from here on drop a line to GS63

Whatever, I don't want an argument, but check the portraits I posted fully 4 weeks before your post, and lets play "spot the difference" shall we?

Irish Jockeys and trainers (posted on 29 May 2012)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6748

UK trainers and jockeys (posted on 4 May 2012)

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6456

Small percentage? The UK/Irish jockeys and trainers account for about 650 pics by the way, took me hours and hours of work.

I only did the UK and Ireland, so please don't tell others to contact me for the other countries as well, I appreciate you have put these together.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 pm
Group 2 winner

It's very simple Mathematics GS63, it will take you hours just to copy pics from SO4 to SO5, let alone look for new ones, I don't know how long you have been on this forum but we all know who did the pics for SO4,
Oh and another thing GS63, if you do things for a pat on the back, don't do it mate, for me I haven't played the game yet, I have been doing pics and other things to it, I just like to share my work, not for a thank you, but so someone else can enjoy them,
so can we move on now?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:46 am
Group 1 winner

"Hours to copy pics from SO4 to SO5" - not really, you could do that in just a few minutes.

Of course we can move on, but you know full well that I didn't copy pics from SO4 to SO5, you can simply look at my files (as posted) and see how much work I have done on them for both the UK and Ireland.

Guess we will just have to agree to differ, but we both know the truth.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 am
Group 2 winner

Look GS63, what would make you happy?
Lets just say we both had a hand in doing some work on the pics ok!
but in future if you want to do things for this game & share your work mate, don't put it on here expecting thank you's & accelades, put things on here just so people can enjoy them otherwise you will be disappointed, ok!
Now! are we friends again? lol

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:48 am
Group 1 winner

I'm not bothered about acolaides or thank you's, I'm happy to do the work for my own game and share it with others. I don't want to maker any enemies on here either. Just wanted the acknowledgement for the work I have done that you have passed off as your own. The evidence is clear.

In the UK and Irish trainer pics, where I couldn't find some of the more obscure trainers or jockeys, I just used a "google search" image of a racing scene from a distance, and by a million to one shot, you have used exactly the same pictures.

Like I say, just an acknowledgement you used my pics will suffice, and we can be friends :)

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:10 pm
Group 2 winner

GS63 wrote:
I'm not bothered about acolaides or thank you's, I'm happy to do the work for my own game and share it with others. I don't want to maker any enemies on here either. Just wanted the acknowledgement for the work I have done that you have passed off as your own. The evidence is clear.

In the UK and Irish trainer pics, where I couldn't find some of the more obscure trainers or jockeys, I just used a "google search" image of a racing scene from a distance, and by a million to one shot, you have used exactly the same pictures.

Like I say, just an acknowledgement you used my pics will suffice, and we can be friends :)

CASE CLOSED GS63, you would have to be a child, and I don't have time for children OK, now go away.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I wont rise to that.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 pm
Group 2 winner

GS63 wrote:
I wont rise to that.

good take it lying down then, tried everything possible to accomadate a peacefull ending to this silly childish behaviour of yours, but to no avail, for your 1 or 2 percent of work you want a song & dance, were done! this issue is closed.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Shut up you fool, and learn how to spell while you're at it.

Last edited by GS63 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next