View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 panther 
Group 3 winner

Post panther
panther if i remember correctly u said u was working on a updated schedule hows that coming along?..i play pjrusa now but was wondering if i also download urs will i still be able play pauls schedule and transfer horses between the two schedule...siruschill has got a updated us schedule for 2011 but i cant play his because i have to overwrite the showcase file and it would not let me play pauls schedule or the default because i get an error..is there a way i can play the two schedules or its just impossibke?..

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: panther
you can play 2 seperate schedules in 2 seperate games

panther did all the default flat schedules for so5

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

i mean playing ur schedule and another schedule in the us flat game in two seperate games..i tried that but siruschills schedule will overwrite the showcase files and therefore u cant load ur schedule or the default becoz the races wont match up i get an error so i had to put back the original showcase file in folder 2 to play ur schedule and default..whenever i try to put siruschill schedule in u cant load up ur old default game or start any default new game and wont load up my save from ur schedule paul u can only play the schedule that u put iin..hope i make sense

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 pm
Group 1 winner

keenanbrown wrote:
panther if i remember correctly u said u was working on a updated schedule hows that coming along?..i play pjrusa now but was wondering if i also download urs will i still be able play pauls schedule and transfer horses between the two schedule...siruschill has got a updated us schedule for 2011 but i cant play his because i have to overwrite the showcase file and it would not let me play pauls schedule or the default because i get an error..is there a way i can play the two schedules or its just impossibke?..

In terms of the US schedule, yes, I hope to get an accurate 2012 one done at some point, but it's not a priority at the moment, and I also wouldn't be completing it until the full 2012 real-life schedule in the US is known, as I would want it to be 100% accurate.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 pm
Group 1 winner

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
panther did all the default flat schedules for so5

I didn't touch the US, Australian or Irish schedules. I only did the UK default schedules.

The US one is very outdated, so I'm hoping to update the showcase file at some point, but there wasn't enough time to do it before release.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]