View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Worldwide combined schedule-download 
Group 1 winner

Post Worldwide combined schedule-download
Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?taxqrjnh2iye7wm
It is a combined international schedule with flat races from uk, Ireland, france, Australia, USA, Germany and Dubai and jumps from uk, Ireland, USA, Japan and France, plus the option to add in NZ jumps as well as of course flat races from all the various other countries as well. There are also a few made up races of my own that I am sure you will come across in the game. I have tried to minimise overlapping between flat and jumps hence no end of season Japan and hong kong races, and I have prepped it as best I can. Every file you need is in here, just copy and paste the data and gfx folders into the program files starters orders folder and paste the exports folder into the startersorders5 folder in your documents folder. I haven't been able to test it fully as I have limited time, however it does run for 5 seasons and the preps appear to be working reasonably well. I want honest feedback if possible please, so if there's a problem with it or something you don't like about it or something seems wrong as in it seems to be prepped incorrectly, don't hesitate to post it on here and I'll see what I can do. Also, feel free to add in races, but you must add them in through the file as if you do it through the schedule editor it will mess up all the preps. Hope you enjoy it!

Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Worldwide combined schedule-download
"Superstar Ubar" - cheers for this mate

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:11 am
Group 1 winner

Yeah cheers mate if i copy and paste the data for folder 10 would that take care of adding the NZ jumps into the game or do I have to do that another way?

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:15 am
Group 1 winner

To add into the game you must do it through the schedule file- so go into the schedule file, find the date you want to put the race on say the 15th of January by going into the file and looking for 1,15 or the nearest date to it, input 1,15, go into the showcase jumps file for folder 10, copy the course and race name together and paste below the date together. Save file. Hope this explained it.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:34 am
Group 1 winner

Ubar02 wrote:
To add into the game you must do it through the schedule file- so go into the schedule file, find the date you want to put the race on say the 15th of January by going into the file and looking for 1,15 or the nearest date to it, input 1,15, go into the showcase jumps file for folder 10, copy the course and race name together and paste below the date together. Save file. Hope this explained it.

Cheers mate, will give it a go sometime hopefully before my newborn baby daughter comes home with Nicky. :lol: Sleepless nights here I come :cry:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 am
Group 1 winner

exxplozion wrote:
Ubar02 wrote:

Cheers mate, will give it a go sometime hopefully before my newborn baby daughter comes home with Nicky. :lol: Sleepless nights here I come :cry:

All the best Kev. got 4 boys myself, so sleeplessness has been 1/7 on for me over the past few years!

good luck mate, hope all goes well.

Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 pm
Group 1 winner

Cheers Graham slowly but surely getting used to the sleeplessness....yawn, yawn :roll: :roll:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:06 am
Group 1 winner

Could everyone who has downloaded this (about 30 of you) please give some feedback as I would like to know people's thoughts on it. Thanks.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:02 pm
Selling plater

Hi Ubar,

Thanks very much for the schedule, from what I've played of it so far it seems really good!

Just one thing. I have been switching between my combined schedule game using your schedule, and my flat game which is using PJR's worldwide flat schedule (this is so I can transfer some horses with decent jumps potential to the game pool and import them from there).
I have noticed though that since installing your schedule it has affected some of the races on my flat file. For example, I have a filly that won the 1M2f Prix de L'opera for fillies and mares but this showed in the race history as the 1M2f Prix de l'Arc de triomphe!! even stranger, it said in the 'featured races won' box that she had won the Arc over 1M4f when she hadn't even run in it! This has happened with quite a few of my horses since I installed your schedule and just wondered if you could shed any light on it?

Thanks for your help and a great job on the schedule!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 pm
Group 1 winner

Which schedule does the bug show up in?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:45 am
Group 1 winner

Ubar great schedule but I have a seperate flat and jumps game going using Pauls schedules and when I load yours in and overwrite everything it works fine but Pauls doesn't then when I reinstall Pauls back in yours doesn't work. I thought that with yours being a combined it wouldn't affect the seperate jumps and flat schedules of Pauls but it does, any help please?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 am
Group 1 winner

The problem will be edited flat and jumps showcases files. If you can get Paul to post a complete list of all his races he has added in with every line of data I will be able to release an amended version. He like me has probably added in some races so the files are different so when one is installed the other ceases to work. However, until I am able to amend my files you will have to choose one or another I'm afraid. The sooner Paul gives me the necessary data the quicker it is fixed, though I believe he is currently on holiday?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Group 1 winner

Ok cheers mate. :D

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 am
Group 1 winner

Anything on this Paul?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 am
Group 1 winner

Would be great if I could play Paul's seperate flat and jumps games and your combined schedule Ubar. :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next