View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mods for Mac 
Selling plater

Post Mods for Mac
Hi,

I recently got the gfx pack and put it onto my game but now my game wont even open. Anyone know either how to fix it, or how to get mods working on the mac as not sure whether the horses database was working either.

Cheers,

Cotteyroo

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:39 pm
Selling plater

Post Re: Mods for Mac
if it aint working,uninstall it and download it again,to get the mods installed what you do is go to applications in the finder locate starters orders 5 now press and hold ctrl and click on starters orders 5 and click on the option show contents this is where all your data is,to install say trainers photos highlight the photos you want and copy them now go to the trainers folder on SO5 and click paste on the folder if you try and install them in the folder it moves the mod to the bottom or top of the app and not install them in the correct folder hope this helps mate

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:46 am
Selling plater

Did this work? And do you have any tips for installing user created race schedules too?

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:30 pm
Handicapper

I would like to find this out as well. Played the game on my old PC but with mods, and now I'm a mac user...i really miss the schedules etc.
Adds so much to the game, i mean surely someone out there uses a mac for SO and will have successfully added mods?

Pleaaaaase help!

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]