View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The 2013 US Jockey/Trainer List With Portraits 
Group 1 winner

Post The 2013 US Jockey/Trainer List With Portraits
It's here. The 2013 list featuring the top 100 jockeys and trainers ranked by earnings in North America. Portraits for both lists included with a few missing because there are no pictures to be found. I used some humorous portraits as replacements. I've updated a handful of portraits from last years list so if you're using that you can update the portraits.

I've made two trainer lists - one with numerous jockeys attached to trainers they usually ride for and one list with no attachments. Just pick one you want to use. The top five or so jockeys in SO5 always seem to perform at a better clip than the rest so if you want to use one of the top jockeys who are attached just open the trainer list in notepad and delete the attached jockeys name. Make sure you delete the comma too and the empty space left behind. You must start a new game before using these lists.

Destructions...

Backup old files before continuing

Download file
Unzip to desktop or other safe place

Copy and paste "_jockey and _trainer" files found in the "2013 Jockey-Trainers Lists" folder to...

Program Files > Starters Orders 5> Data > 2

Copy and paste "gfx" folder found in the "2013 Jockey-Trainers Lists" folder to...

Program Files > Starters Orders 5

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t8ah1 ... _Train.zip

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]