View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 SO6 Mods - What People Will Be Working On 
Group 1 winner

Post SO6 Mods - What People Will Be Working On
As we approach release, what mods will people be working on (schedules, tracks, gfx, sounds, anything)?

I'm doing a US track expansion (adding in a bunch of North American tracks... Taking suggestions)
Probably also another GFX pack (like my SO5 Start It Mod)

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SO6 Mods - What People Will Be Working On
I'm thinking a lot of so6 could be more difficult to edit so I may stay out of it this time around.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 am
Selling plater

Hi Guys, I've decided to return now all the League Cheaters have left and I must say the game is looking excellent Mark. On a side note I couldn't log in with my old account and I received no email after asking for old password days ago.

Anyway I cannot edit any DAT files as when I open them in notepad, edit them then save them i'm getting access is denied. Is there anyway around this as I want all correct jockeys, jockey weight and trainers in my NH game, also can I add more trainers as I see H Fry and D Skelton are missing.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 am
Group 1 winner

Redhead's Return wrote:
Hi Guys, I've decided to return now all the League Cheaters have left and I must say the game is looking excellent Mark. On a side note I couldn't log in with my old account and I received no email after asking for old password days ago.

Anyway I cannot edit any DAT files as when I open them in notepad, edit them then save them i'm getting access is denied. Is there anyway around this as I want all correct jockeys, jockey weight and trainers in my NH game, also can I add more trainers as I see H Fry and D Skelton are missing.

Try right clicking on the file/folder and then open properties and then security and then changing permissions.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:53 am
Group 1 winner

I Added many racecourse's in SO5 I doubt I will do it again I would of expected a few more French jump tracks and Japanese jump races would of been added in SO6 :( disappointed indeed.

Gray

Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

The only thing I'm disappointed with it is there's a lot less US tracks, they should have been easy to model because the tracks are mostly the same. Flat track and mostly 6f -1m tracks. I think making new tracks looks a lot harder this time. I hope Mark comes up with a tutorial to do things like it.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:29 pm
Handicapper

I think Mark will make it possible to mode things like in s05, but as its in 3d it will be more difficult to do. Ive created a horse database split into male and female gender names,ive done twenty thousand, ie 10,000 each, depending on how many are in the game more can be added,and they are in capital letters to add more realism.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:06 pm
Group 1 winner

taurus wrote:
I think Mark will make it possible to mode things like in s05, but as its in 3d it will be more difficult to do. Ive created a horse database split into male and female gender names,ive done twenty thousand, ie 10,000 each, depending on how many are in the game more can be added,and they are in capital letters to add more realism.

U going to need more there is 15000 fillies and 11000 colts.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 pm
Handicapper

Is that the def amount ghostzapper, if it is ive got more to do than i thought :roll:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:32 pm
Selling plater

Redhead's Return wrote:

Not all the league cheaters have gone, far from it in fact. I wouldn't enter if I were you until the anti-cheat software has been created for this version of the game, and then only on the condition that Mark is the only person with access to it.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:33 pm
Group 1 winner

dicey wrote:
Redhead's Return wrote:

Not all the league cheaters have gone, far from it in fact. I wouldn't enter if I were you until the anti-cheat software has been created for this version of the game, and then only on the condition that Mark is the only person with access to it.

Wrong anti cheating software as you call it was created for SO5 and is now impossible to cheat and has been since the start of SO5
the 3 League season in so5 were clean why would you say there are cheats taking part
Throwing such accusations around with out grounds or proof is very unhealthy
i never took part in the lge before SO5 i cant be sure what went on then but have been involved in the running
of 1 of the SO5 seasons and there was nothing like that going on everyone i worked with on that season were decent
honest people and i am sure its the same this season dangerous to throw around such unfounded accusations
IMO its a comment meant to cause trouble

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Dicey only pops out of the woodwork to cause trouble Paul. Otherwise he's nowhere to be seen.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

pjrhodes1970 wrote:
dicey wrote:
Redhead's Return wrote:

Wrong anti cheating software as you call it was created for SO5 and is now impossible to cheat
the 3 League season in so5 were clean why would you say there are cheats taking part
Throwing such accusations around with out grounds or proof is very unhealthy

I never said there was cheating going on in the last three seasons and SO5 has nothing to do with anything I said, being so defensive is very unhealthy! However some of those that were caught cheating are still around, I was simply pointing this out to the individual that believed all the old cheaters have gone. For those thinking of returning for SO6 I would say, as I've just stated clearly, it would be unwise to do so until the anti-cheat software is in place, surely you'd recommend that too if you want to reassure people the league is safe?

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm
Selling plater

The Duke wrote:
Dicey only pops out of the woodwork to cause trouble Paul. Otherwise he's nowhere to be seen.

Given your history of cheating which brought down the league you're the last person that should be commenting. Oh well done by the way, I noticed your top of both leagues.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm
Group 1 winner

ah sorry misunderstood you i thought you meant it was still going on
i love the lge and know its clean and just saw red i apologies

I am sure SO6 will be as safe and secure as SO5 was

i think Mark has said the whole lge thing is going to be done totally differently now
so we will have to wait and see how its going to work

Last edited by pjrhodes1970 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next