View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Schedule 
Group 1 winner

Post Schedule
I am planning on starting a world wide schedule for SO6, with full feature races from every country, including some maidens and lesser classed races so horses can have full form, it would be good to know if there is a maximum amount of races allowed, and any other advise anyone can give before i start.
Thanks

Tue May 20, 2014 9:40 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Schedule
qwsa wrote:
I am planning on starting a world wide schedule for SO6, with full feature races from every country, including some maidens and lesser classed races so horses can have full form, it would be good to know if there is a maximum amount of races allowed, and any other advise anyone can give before i start.
Thanks

Well I just checked the last game and it was at 1500+ plus so that should be enough :lol:.

I think u got to decide if u going by the real dates or not, it easier if by the real dates because otherwise u got to work it out. I just done my US game with 300 races and it took the longest by working out the dates for the races. The good thing is u can use last games races so u don't have to write out new races. I always checked every so often to make sure it was right by putting them in the demo folders to make sure the game worked. Good Luck. :D

Tue May 20, 2014 11:20 pm
Group 1 winner

If I run from January to December, is there any way to not have UK meetings during the winter, i thought to cover every UK race by having 6 races per day, therefore meaning no game races, but this would take ages, because the problem with this is horses will run too many times if there is UK races running through the winter.

Wed May 21, 2014 12:54 am
Group 1 winner

another thing is will it be possible to change racecourses on here, so as i can make the canadian game a singapore game, by changing the course to Kranji

Wed May 21, 2014 12:58 am
Group 1 winner

and another question,is it possible to make allowance races, and if so what do i put in the showcase file for this?

Wed May 21, 2014 2:52 pm
Handicapper

Regarding allowance races I think they could be covered by Conditions races if I remember correctly. I believe they can be configured so horses that have one/two/three won one race(s) can run.

Wed May 21, 2014 3:49 pm
Group 1 winner

I have gone right throw the irish Flat/Jump and Uk Flat/Jump going by what was in the trial race folders every racecourse and I mean every race course even Sligo will have a FULL RACECARD of at least six races updated to YORK Meeting last week.
So Sandown will in april on the 26th will have a full Flat card with updated racecards with sponsors and 27th Sandown will hold the Jumps card it had this season so the combined sch should be full of races you can have up to three meetings a day there are spaces in the schedule for other races you might want but I will leave whats already in the trial flat sch which includes the American Triple Crown and a few new Australian races that are in there.

Gray

Wed May 21, 2014 4:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

qwsa wrote:
another thing is will it be possible to change racecourses on here, so as i can make the canadian game a singapore game, by changing the course to Kranji

For Allowance races u just put them as L-listed races, they change automatically. My game is made up of mostly Canadian race courses, Hastings-Northlands- Assiniboia Downs- Marquise Downs- Lethbridge and I'm having Arapahoe Park - Turf Paradise- Emerald owns and a few others from the US, 21 race course in all . I've changed the names and deleted the rest and the demo was still working but will only find out when the game is out.

Wed May 21, 2014 4:10 pm
Group 1 winner

regarding the winter time for a uk game, my concern is that by running the schedule from january to december to be able to include full US, Japan, Hong Kong and Dubai schedules, would mean that there would be uk races all throughout the winter where the uk horses will run, this could mean the uk horses will have run an unrealistic amount of times, and some top horses may run in these lower class races because there will be no uk feature races throughout the winter.

Wed May 21, 2014 5:35 pm
Group 1 winner

qwsa wrote:
regarding the winter time for a uk game, my concern is that by running the schedule from january to december to be able to include full US, Japan, Hong Kong and Dubai schedules, would mean that there would be uk races all throughout the winter where the uk horses will run, this could mean the uk horses will have run an unrealistic amount of times, and some top horses may run in these lower class races because there will be no uk feature races throughout the winter.

U could write out h'caps for the AW tracks so they only race over those tracks in winter and in poor races.

Wed May 21, 2014 7:49 pm
Group 1 winner

This was what I thought, make handicaps and condition races so as horses with a high handicap rating or that had won group races couldnt run in the uk over the winter, but to do this I would have to create 6 races each day for around 5 months, this would take a very long time

Wed May 21, 2014 10:15 pm
Group 1 winner

Does anyone have a list of all feature races in canada, i would like to make a full schedule for canadian racing

Wed May 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Handicapper

qwsa wrote:
Does anyone have a list of all feature races in canada, i would like to make a full schedule for canadian racing

You'll get all of 2013 Graded Stakes here;

http://www.jockeyclubcanada.com/2012-gr ... winners-2/

2014 downgrades here;

http://www.jockeyclubcanada.com/graded-stakes-2014/

But you'll also be able to get all information from the individual tracks for International Stakes/Canadian Stakes races.

Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 am
Group 1 winner

qwsa wrote:

Just go to their web sites, they are on all of them.

Thu May 22, 2014 4:09 pm
Group 1 winner

qwsa wrote:

Would u like my showcase races. I've done Marquise Downs- Lethbridge- Hastings-Northlands-Assiniboia Downs. U would need to change one or two things in them because I've changed some things for my game.

Thu May 22, 2014 5:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next