View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Selling plater

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.2 (Worldwide Mod)
hi guys i seem to be having a trouble staring a jumps only schedule with the mod. when i try starting the jumps save it gets to the building form screen gets to roughly 80% then crashes.
I saw this a bit earlier in this thread and have just tried reinstalling everything and its still the same, any help guys would be great. thanks

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:30 am
Selling plater

@mjtags11

This mod is nothing short but amazing.!!!!!!
The effort and attention to detail is insane.

I can't thank you enough for your work, i didnt play S07 just because there wasnt a proper worldwide mod. In additon the courses and everything.... this is unbelievable quality and what a work input.

Out of curiosity, is it possible in SO7 to add max fields in So7?

I did mod schedules in S06 and it was possible to add a max 15 (e.g.) runner to the showcase, which lead to only the horses with the best ratings being able to enter the derby or Arc for example. It also had the side effect, that these races where only run by the very best horses and crappy horses couldnt enter, plus the field was always exactly as big as the max size suggested.

Second question, in S06 it was possible to define pools for foreign horses, is this impossibleim SO7?
It is annoying that in big races in Dubai there are so many local horses, although there only shoud be international ones.

Thank you for your work! Really Amazing!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:01 am
Group 1 winner

Wow!

The work that has gone into this is just amazing, phenomenal, incredible and stupendous. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this, I think I've now got my appetite for the game back.

Shame that the original release doesn't pay so much attention to detail.

Thanks again to all the modders.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:58 am
Group 1 winner

Probably a daft question, but.....

I think I’ve installed the start it mod correctly and started a new game. The buildings and grandstands graphics all look new, but the only schedule I could use in set up was the “default” one? (UK combined). Should there be a “worldwide” schedule option?

How can I check to see if I’m using the mod?

Thanks all

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:20 pm
Selling plater

GS63 wrote:

I think I’ve installed the start it mod correctly and started a new game. The buildings and grandstands graphics all look new, but the only schedule I could use in set up was the “default” one? (UK combined). Should there be a “worldwide” schedule option?

Thanks all

When you set up the new game, did you select 'StartIt' from the 'available mods' pull-down menu (bottom leftish of the setup screen)?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:16 am
Group 1 winner

Inza wrote:
GS63 wrote:

Thanks all

When you set up the new game, did you select 'StartIt' from the 'available mods' pull-down menu (bottom leftish of the setup screen)?

Yes, I did.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:03 pm
Handicapper

GS63 wrote:
Inza wrote:
GS63 wrote:

Thanks all

Yes, I did.

Then you're good to go. Choosing the StartIt option means it chooses the schedule from the mod folder and not the default folder, so even though it's named as 'default' it should still be the correct one. Try loading the save and checking when the last day of racing is (via the Diary tab) - default would be November 26th iirc while Start It ends on December 31st. That's a quick check I'd recommend to ensure you're on the correct schedule.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:30 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Just checked, and the game starts in January, so it looks like I'm all set to go - can't wait!!

I think it was the "default" schedule that threw me, I thought that was the one that came with the vanilla game.

I watched your installation guide Chris, which was a great help too - cheers.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:06 pm
Handicapper

GS63 wrote:
Just checked, and the game starts in January, so it looks like I'm all set to go - can't wait!!

I think it was the "default" schedule that threw me, I thought that was the one that came with the vanilla game.

I watched your installation guide Chris, which was a great help too - cheers.

Awesome, glad to help - good luck with your save!

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

I'm getting a crash when setting up the UK jumps season

Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:12 pm
Selling plater

gazdadude wrote:

i'm having the same when starting jumps only save in uk or ire
it fine with a combined schedule

Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:23 pm
Selling plater

I stumbled on this very small error (I think) in the US Schedules you got in the latest patch.
Checking up the races in National Conditions Book for 2019 I think you got two races mixed up.

At Aqueduct you got Red Smith as a Condition race with nongroupwin=3, then one of the New York Stallion races, the Thunder Rumble Div, as a Grade 3 race.
It should be the opposite. You got the other NY Stallion race Staten Island correct, as far as this game permits. Sadly it can't restrict races to only State-bred horses.

If I missed something, sorry about that mate.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:48 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm playing a UK based game using the combined schedule and start it version 5.1.1 (patch 5.1.2 applied).

I'm in March of my first season, and I don't have any issues watching races both in the UK and "abroad", but when I try to watch a race from Rosehill (AUS) the game just crashes to desktop - any ideas what is causing this anyone?

Thanks

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:02 pm
Handicapper

gazdadude wrote:

Myself and mjtags11 were trying to iron out the bug that was causing the UK and Ireland jumps games to crash. In the end, we couldn't find the fault.

Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:13 pm
Group 1 winner

GS63 wrote:
I'm playing a UK based game using the combined schedule and start it version 5.1.1 (patch 5.1.2 applied).

I'm in March of my first season, and I don't have any issues watching races both in the UK and "abroad", but when I try to watch a race from Rosehill (AUS) the game just crashes to desktop - any ideas what is causing this anyone?

Thanks

Managed to sort it out myself in the end- re-installed start it and the patch and all is working fine, guess the file got corrupted somehow?

Thanks for the wealth of feedback everyone :lol: :wink:

Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 102  Next