View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.1 (New Release)
The various regions have the US schedule and the ungraded stakes for that region. For example...

Southwest - The Southwest schedule features all the graded races from the US, the premier group races from all the nationalities and the ungraded stakes races from Turf Paradise, Albuquerque, Arapahoe Park, Ruidoso Downs, Sunland Park, Sun Ray Park, Zia Park and Los Alamitos.

Just choose the region of your choice at the start up screen

Fri May 29, 2020 12:28 am
Group 1 winner

Morn wrote:
Has anyone else experienced a crash issue watching gallops? Trying to get started with this mod and the game crashes for me when I hit the binoculars. Can view actual races just fine. Gallops work in vanilla game too. I tried in two different games to make sure it wasn't an odd mistake and in both games get the same crash. U.S. game, no legends, normal difficulty. Thanks for any help!

I will look into this. Not sure why it would crash as I never touched anything with regards to the Gallops.

I would suggest taking your UK_Gallops 1 folder from the vanilla courses folder and using it to replace the one in the Start It folder - that may fix it (not sure, but worth a shot). If you do that, let me know how you make out.

Fri May 29, 2020 1:58 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Hey MJ..

Just wondering in your latest patch for Longchamp.. there is no course folders in the 3D folder ? im getting a crash when loading a race for the 5f course and when I load up the CK turf 2 and 3 for longchamp it crashes out of there as well ?? i havent had any problems previously installing your Mods.. i have a 15 season 5.0.4 version still going strong, but I tried to D/L the new 5.1.1 patch and im getting that crash happening.. Im only playing UK Flat season.

Any advice?

Fri May 29, 2020 4:17 am
Group 1 winner

MaLuckyDay wrote:
Hey MJ..

Just wondering in your latest patch for Longchamp.. there is no course folders in the 3D folder ? im getting a crash when loading a race for the 5f course and when I load up the CK turf 2 and 3 for longchamp it crashes out of there as well ?? i havent had any problems previously installing your Mods.. i have a 15 season 5.0.4 version still going strong, but I tried to D/L the new 5.1.1 patch and im getting that crash happening.. Im only playing UK Flat season.

Any advice?

You need to download the 5.1 Courses. Since there were mass updates to courses, I just replaced the whole file rather than just trying to overwrite all the courses with a patch (which doing so could cause issues).

Fri May 29, 2020 5:03 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
I would suggest taking your UK_Gallops 1 folder from the vanilla courses folder and using it to replace the one in the Start It folder - that may fix it (not sure, but worth a shot). If you do that, let me know how you make out.

Reporting in to let you know this didn't change anything for me. Still crash to desktop after hitting the binoculars. Hopefully something simple though. Thanks.

Fri May 29, 2020 5:22 am
Handicapper

mjtags11 wrote:
MaLuckyDay wrote:
Hey MJ..

Any advice?

You need to download the 5.1 Courses. Since there were mass updates to courses, I just replaced the whole file rather than just trying to overwrite all the courses with a patch (which doing so could cause issues).

Thanks mate, my bad, i didnt see the post about the 5.1 update. many thanks

Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 am
Group 1 winner

The US advance lag is very interesting. It seems to be tied to the amount of horses in the horse pool, as I've reduced it down to 12000 and 10% foreign and limited lag to maybe a second (almost no lag at 5000, but that is too small a horse pool). Changing the amount of races or changing the amount of courses does not have any effect on the lag. It is solely tied to the amount of horses in the racepool.

Oddly, there is no lag for the UK/Ire games, and they have horse pools of 25000. Not sure what differs there that makes there be no lag. It is very odd, since these schedules have far more races in the feature file. The only difference is the 50% foreign pool, but when I try that for the US, it has no effect on the lag.

Sat May 30, 2020 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

I have installed 5.1.1 and the courses but when I select Start-it from mods at start of the game and select jumps it still crashes to desktop

Sat May 30, 2020 7:56 pm
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
The US advance lag is very interesting. It seems to be tied to the amount of horses in the horse pool, as I've reduced it down to 12000 and 10% foreign and limited lag to maybe a second (almost no lag at 5000, but that is too small a horse pool). Changing the amount of races or changing the amount of courses does not have any effect on the lag. It is solely tied to the amount of horses in the racepool.

Oddly, there is no lag for the UK/Ire games, and they have horse pools of 25000. Not sure what differs there that makes there be no lag. It is very odd, since these schedules have far more races in the feature file. The only difference is the 50% foreign pool, but when I try that for the US, it has no effect on the lag.

The question is then what is the difference between UK/Ire and USA that is causing the problem other than the amount of horses. Good luck to you would love to be able to play your mod and USA. As of now, I'm playing the UK it's a bit strange seeing horses run the wrong way. It's also hard to get used to the money.

Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 pm
Selling plater

MJ,
Do have the racecourse.db info for your Hollywood Park Track? Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:14 pm
Selling plater

MJ,
Do have the racecourse.db info for your Hollywood Park Track? Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 pm
Group 1 winner

meast32 wrote:
MJ,

I converted these by hand from the SO6 data. It should be correct.

<NAME>Hollywood Park<SUBCOURSE>cc_flatTurf1
<FLOODL><CDIR>LH<DRAW>L3TO7<CDESC>FLAT<WORLDC>211,499

<NAME>Hollywood Park<SUBCOURSE>cc_dirt1
<FLOODL><CDIR>LH<DRAW>L2TO8<CDESC>FLAT<WORLDC>211,499

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:07 am
Selling plater

Thanks so much SiriusChill

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:56 am
Selling plater

MJ,

Great rendition of Woodbine... On Turf1 the horses are running 2 paths inside the rail

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:10 am
Group 3 winner

Has the jump race crashing when using Start It been sorted as I have redownloaded the new release but it still crashes when picking jumps
I am an oldy on here who hasn't a clue what to do

Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 102  Next