View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It US Mod - International Update
Sorry for all of the trouble. Here is the data fix:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rt94l1aytxhxf1/Start_It_International_Data.zip

Have a great New Year!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:29 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
Sorry for all of the trouble. Here is the data fix:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rt94l1aytxhxf1/Start_It_International_Data.zip

Have a great New Year!

Hi mjtags11. Thank you for all the work you must have put in to this great looking mod. Can't wait to get startet. Happy new year :).

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 am
Selling plater

Thanks for the help and have great 2017 everybody :wink:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:03 pm
Group 3 winner

This looks so great. Really enjoyable to see the Scandinavian and Italian races in there. And the Pegasus World Cup as well.

Thank you so much!

Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:12 pm
Selling plater

Hi Mj

Does the latest update work on a Mac? I have downloaded the files and the latest data fix but it keeps causing a crash

I get to the point where you choose silks etc and then when I click on start game, it simply crashes and returns to desktop

Is this a common problem?

Thanks

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 pm
Group 1 winner

ParkEnder90 wrote:
Hi Mj

Does the latest update work on a Mac? I have downloaded the files and the latest data fix but it keeps causing a crash

I get to the point where you choose silks etc and then when I click on start game, it simply crashes and returns to desktop

Thanks

I am not sure... I haven't heard any complaints previously about problems on Mac, but of course problems could arise. I do not have a Mac myself so have no way of testing any parts of the mod for Mac.

However, this problem may be due to not having all of the necessary files in each data folder. I would double check to see if you have all of the data files that the game requires. If you do, then restore the unmodded data files and then only put in the modded schedule, showcase, and courses files.

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:40 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
ParkEnder90 wrote:
Hi Mj

Thanks

I am not sure... I haven't heard any complaints previously about problems on Mac, but of course problems could arise. I do not have a Mac myself so have no way of testing any parts of the mod for Mac.

However, this problem may be due to not having all of the necessary files in each data folder. I would double check to see if you have all of the data files that the game requires. If you do, then restore the unmodded data files and then only put in the modded schedule, showcase, and courses files.

Perfect - I have sorted it. The issue was that I was transferring the whole folders across, not just the modified ones as you say above. Thanks for the help and the schedule is incredible!! :D

Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:48 pm
Selling plater

i have a problem i start my season on your mod and i get to end of nov start of dec and the game just crashes if your not aware of this ive updated this fix file you put up and its still doing the same thing ?

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:15 pm
Selling plater

Hi MJ,

Can I just say that having a played a number of previous Starters Orders games as well as this one, your mod is by far the most comprehensive. what a fantastic effort putting it all together, so thank you very much!

Just a couple of things. I'm in season 11 and I went to save my game and it crashed. Now when I try to load it, it comes up saying that its an incompatible or corrupt file and won't load.

I dunno if it makes any difference, but when I was playing the game it would crash if I tried to watch a race on Melbourne Cup day?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:35 pm
Group 1 winner

lewisbroley wrote:
Hi MJ,

Can I just say that having a played a number of previous Starters Orders games as well as this one, your mod is by far the most comprehensive. what a fantastic effort putting it all together, so thank you very much!

Just a couple of things. I'm in season 11 and I went to save my game and it crashed. Now when I try to load it, it comes up saying that its an incompatible or corrupt file and won't load.

I dunno if it makes any difference, but when I was playing the game it would crash if I tried to watch a race on Melbourne Cup day?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

First thing it could be corrupt Course Open your editor and Upload Melbourne Racecourse you will find it in the 3D folder named courses then without doing anything else click the Export Tab wwhen its finished save and quit if this doesn't fix it then it will be a data File.

Gray

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

Did a little video tutorial on how to install the mod as a few viewers have asked questions about it and how to get it working for them. Had a few recently buy the game and most have said they'll be downloading the mod soon so hopefully they'll stop by and say thanks for all the hard work.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:06 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

ChrisOrmie wrote:
Did a little video tutorial on how to install the mod as a few viewers have asked questions about it and how to get it working for them. Had a few recently buy the game and most have said they'll be downloading the mod soon so hopefully they'll stop by and say thanks for all the hard work.

Awesome Video! Great Job!
Would you mind if linked this video on the front page?

And thank you so much for all of your support for this mod!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Hi MJ

my game keeps crashing when I go to racing at Santa Anita and Randwick, do you know why this might be the case? It means I can't watch any Breeders Cup races and thought it might have something to do with the data files but didn't want to go and play around too much as I don't want to lose the file I have

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:25 am
Handicapper

Hey MJ i had to update the game so i need to install the mods again. Which ones do i need to get everything up to date? Im not sure which ones has the courses, and photos etc.

Thanks

Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:00 am
Handicapper

Mine is also crashing when i try and enter a race at Santa Anita.

Thanks

Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 102  Next