View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 102  Next
 Start It SO7 Mod 5.1.5 (Worldwide Mod) 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It Mod
SiriusChill wrote:
I recently got around to downloading all of MJ's tracks and I encountered the Santa Anita problem. I went back to my previous Santa Anita that MJ made and the issue was resolved. If anyone needs just the Santa Anita track here it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jaqu22fe3fi8n3/SantaAnita.zip

The specs for Santa Anita that go in your course file are this...

Under ---- CATAG:cc_flatTurf1 **************

Santa Anita
LL380
F,0

Under --- CATAG:cc_dirt1 **************************

Santa Anita
LL283
F,0

All that was changed in the course specs was ",S" was removed after "F,0" for both instances.

And the last number which is the geographic pinpoint location on the map of the track. If I recall MJ's map locations weren't highly accurate. Mine are for all the tracks. If anyone wants a list of accurate map coordinates for the tracks I can rustle up something. You'll have to copy and paste them into the course file yourself.

For the Santa Anita download just copy and paste the "2_Santa Anita" folder into the courses folder found in the 3D folder of your StartersOrders6 directory after first removing the Santa Anita that is already there.

Thank you for this - hopefully this fixes everyone's problem. I haven't been able to find a solution cause... well... I can't find what the problem is. The course has worked fine on my side and even downloading all the files I have up, it still all works. Can't solve the problem if I can't find out what it is.

Also, I am very confident that the course locations I have are correct. I overlayed each course on the map to make sure it is accurate. Please let me know which courses aren't so I can change that. The only problem I ever encountered with locations was Florida since those courses get cut off the in game map for some weird reason.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I stand corrected. Many apologies. Looking at the locations again briefly let's just say most of yours are correct. Some are off. Most of mine are correct. Some are off. Which bothers me because I recall spending way too much time trying to get these locations perfect - and I didn't. This late in the game I really don't feel like doing this task again anytime soon.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:09 pm
Selling plater

When my brother installed the mod and tried to start a new game, the game crashed and gave this error message.

LIB:: FATAL ERROR: Fatal: Description too long. Max 32chars.:,
totesscoop6 Catterik Dash Hdcp S.

does someone know how to fix this and make it work?

Thx for help infront.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Onlyfailure wrote:
When my brother installed the mod and tried to start a new game, the game crashed and gave this error message.

LIB:: FATAL ERROR: Fatal: Description too long. Max 32chars.:,
totesscoop6 Catterik Dash Hdcp S.

does someone know how to fix this and make it work?

Thx for help infront.

Change the race name in both _sched_f.dat and _showc_f.dat to:

totescoop6 Catterick Dash H. S.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

So..... I know I've been jumping around with updating Start It for 2018 ---- with SO7 coming out at the end of the year, I have been hard at work at a lot of things.

1) 2018 US Schedule should be out soon - I am now just working on getting preps right and then I should be good.
2) Updated US Tracks should be out soon - Albuquerque, Parx, Penn, Presque, Keeneland, Aqueduct, (and hopefully Meydan for UAE).
--------THAT WILL BE IT FOR SO6--------

3) Full International Mod for SO7 - this will be one with full schedules for all 11 current countries and then schedules for countries not in game (Kranji, South America, Italy, Spain, Korea, etc.). My goal with this is so that we have races for every country that work with each other. I will be releasing the schedules for Beta testing hopefully in June/July/August so that they can be fully tested, prepped by those who know the countries better than I, and then assembled into a few different international schedules to choose from. My ultimate goal is for them to be detailed enough that you can play a full year schedule for external countries as well (so like a full Japan schedule). If you have suggestions for additional countries to add, let me know.
4) Courses! I want to release fully done courses for Japan, Korea, and South American for SO7 - that will be my next stop.
5) Silks - cause why not.

---------------------------------------------
Let me know your thoughts.

Again, I apologize for my absence this year thus far - it was my last semester of college so I was busy getting that done, with little time for SO6 - now I'm back at work at modding so let's see how that goes.

Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Hi, got a quick question iof anybody about? I am about to implement the Start It mod, with everything, graphics, courses the lot. If I do, will I still be able to bring in horses from old games without the mod, from TFF files? Or will I lose these?

Thanks, Vinny

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 am
Group 1 winner

You should still be able to - changing data files will not effect any exported horses.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 am
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Just a question does anyone have sch for indian races e.g Bangalore Kolkata Chennai Hyderabad what be much appreciated if some has done it if not can someone help me to get the courses on them Indian race course thankyou!

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:49 am
Selling plater

mjtags11 wrote:
So..... I know I've been jumping around with updating Start It for 2018 ---- with SO7 coming out at the end of the year, I have been hard at work at a lot of things.

1) 2018 US Schedule should be out soon - I am now just working on getting preps right and then I should be good.
2) Updated US Tracks should be out soon - Albuquerque, Parx, Penn, Presque, Keeneland, Aqueduct, (and hopefully Meydan for UAE).
--------THAT WILL BE IT FOR SO6--------

3) Full International Mod for SO7 - this will be one with full schedules for all 11 current countries and then schedules for countries not in game (Kranji, South America, Italy, Spain, Korea, etc.). My goal with this is so that we have races for every country that work with each other. I will be releasing the schedules for Beta testing hopefully in June/July/August so that they can be fully tested, prepped by those who know the countries better than I, and then assembled into a few different international schedules to choose from. My ultimate goal is for them to be detailed enough that you can play a full year schedule for external countries as well (so like a full Japan schedule). If you have suggestions for additional countries to add, let me know.
4) Courses! I want to release fully done courses for Japan, Korea, and South American for SO7 - that will be my next stop.
5) Silks - cause why not.

---------------------------------------------
Let me know your thoughts.

Again, I apologize for my absence this year thus far - it was my last semester of college so I was busy getting that done, with little time for SO6 - now I'm back at work at modding so let's see how that goes.

hey Im asking if you updated the 2018 schedules yet.. and I just bought so6 last week and im addicted to it and I wants to know when s07 coming out and with all these latest mods all the new ones on page one works without problems with santa anita or anything else thanks in advance

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 am
Group 1 winner

I am currently just finishing preps and down small data stuff. Hoping it is out early next week.

Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:48 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Almost done with this - just need to get all the trainer, jockeys, and owners done and it will be good to go.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Start It Mod 3.0
Start It 3.0 Is Here!!!

The next version of Start It is nearly a year in the making, featuring full showcase files from all 11 countries, fully fleshed out schedules UK, Ireland, and the US (somewhat for Australia, but major update on that coming soon), and many new courses. You can find the downloads on the first page.

There is still more to come, such as a full redo of Australia, full schedules for all 11 countries, more silks, and more courses.

Just so you know, I may have used courses that did not come with the game or are not in the courses download I listed -- I do not know what courses those could be so please post below if you find any missing courses and I will add them into the game. If you have my previous courses pack, you should have most of the ones needed, but I have updated some of the US ones so do download these as well.

Finally, please go watch a race from Lone Star Park and Meydan -- they are simply stunning. Lone Star Park is just a great track to watch a race at and Meydan looks exactly 100% like it does for the Dubai World Cup - like probably the best course that I have ever created.

Let me know if you find any bugs or what not - I also could use help prepping the UK, Ireland, and Australia schedules so if you want to prep them for me, please do - I am not 100% familiar with those countries racing enough to do major preps. Hope you enjoy it!

Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:00 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Started a game with your mod mate. The issue is its unplayable as I cant see my mouse cursor.

Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:22 pm
Handicapper

theres a problem with the USA Sch mate ive found the problem just want to let you know
Louisiana Downs
_preps,_preps,Louisiana Legends Cheval
Super Derby Prelude
8,29 you put double on the preps just to let you know

Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:59 pm
Handicapper

Does the US game load ok once you've made that change Dale?

Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 102  Next