View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Money Cheat for casual players? 
Selling plater

Post Money Cheat for casual players?
Hello All, I understand the basis of the game is to breed the best horses and part of that is winning and earning money. However, with the new much less predictable breeding system I am having a hard time. For serious players and those going for realism, i understand that would ruin the game for you. I am not a serious player, and I don't play league. I know of the betting cheat for SO6, but its just too much time to spend and then end up with 98% of your horses trash because of the new system. Is there any way we can add a money mod for the casual players? I was very excited for SO7, but it has been sitting untouched after I gave up on it a long time ago. Roughly 60 hours in and I still feel like I've gotten nothing. I feel like the casual players should be given the option of choosing the amount of money they start with. This would help a lot of us get into the game better, and also would allow new starting players to mess around with the game and learn a well. Any ideas? Thoughts? Opinions?

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:35 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: Money Cheat for casual players?
I don't think there is a money cheat available, the quickest way I've found is to buy horses at the yearling sales and sell them as they turn 2. You can usually make a million pound per horse if u buy the dearer yearlings. But obviously you need the money. I usually sell my starting horses by a yearling for 300k and sell it when it turns 2. You usually get 1.3m, then buy 3 that season and sell them and then start playing for real from season 3.

Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:40 pm
Group 3 winner

I have no idea how you did it before but it is too easy and has been posted many times before.

Run a days racing, make a note of the results. Close the game, Mark was even good enough to provide a way to cheat by pressing shift whilst closing the program and it will not save. Reload make a bet, skip to result, you win then carry on, you lose press shift, you get the idea. Sorry for my flippancy but it`s not really needed if you already have got far enough to get a breeding system up and running, just breed and sell them and buy anything half decent along with the advise from bazdev you would be loaded within no time.

Even with unlimited money you will end up with a stable full of mainly donkeys, so no need to rush into it.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:13 am
Handicapper

Or alternatively, if you're not happy about breeding quality, might be better to do the other way. Using a save slot that's not your main game, start new games over and over until you find Group winners or horses with the level of potential you're looking for. Retire to Game Bin and then import into your main save. Rinse and repeat every time you want new blood or a proven winner. Considering how long it takes to hit a really good horse doing that, I don't even really consider it cheating. It's all RNG anyway, you could have managed to get a starting stable with two or three Group winners. And I've found that, because the horse won the Group race the season before, sometimes they just aren't the same quality when you import them anyway - had a couple that were Group 3 winners but never actually won a Group 3 winner in my save. But still had the Group 3 marker, so bred a few season's worth of offspring and now the AI actually offer to breed with them sometimes.

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:42 am
Selling plater

smakie wrote:
Hello All, I understand the basis of the game is to breed the best horses and part of that is winning and earning money. However, with the new much less predictable breeding system I am having a hard time. For serious players and those going for realism, i understand that would ruin the game for you. I am not a serious player, and I don't play league. I know of the betting cheat for SO6, but its just too much time to spend and then end up with 98% of your horses trash because of the new system. Is there any way we can add a money mod for the casual players? I was very excited for SO7, but it has been sitting untouched after I gave up on it a long time ago. Roughly 60 hours in and I still feel like I've gotten nothing. I feel like the casual players should be given the option of choosing the amount of money they start with. This would help a lot of us get into the game better, and also would allow new starting players to mess around with the game and learn a well. Any ideas? Thoughts? Opinions?

I can tell you that the breeding has become way easier since the last few updates. I would suggest you try starting a new game and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. The breeding at first was ridiculous but I think its pretty good now. I still haven't got a superstar but I've had a few group 1 winners. A few months ago I was struggling to get a listed winner even after 8 seasons. For cash the best way is as described above i.e. the time machine cheat (closing the game after seeing the days result just remember to exit the game before you go on to the next day so that it doesn't save and you can replay the same day. I like to look for 50/1 shots that get placed and then just bet everything e/w. Alternatively you can't go wrong putting in Frankel as a Legend and then betting everything you have on him in every race. You won't make that much but you can easily triple your money after his first season...... and technically you won't be cheating :wink:

Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 pm
Handicapper

.. until he comes up lame with all your money on him! :lol: :oops:

Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:10 am
Handicapper

As someone testing a custom schedule, I wish there was a debugging cheat for money and maybe a stable of horses that can run in each class. Now that we have League mode, you wouldn't be able to use that cheat in that mode, but you'd be able to just test races rather than have to focus on finding talent and not going bankrupt while you're playing through multiple years in the normal mode.

I've got a TTF file with a stable of horses now that I can use but it took a lot of the restarting to find importable horses and I didn't know the TTF trick when I started.

Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:29 am
Selling plater

Hechicera wrote:
.. until he comes up lame with all your money on him! :lol: :oops:

:D true. In my last save he pulled up two races in a row (already had 50 mil by then, so didn't effect me). But I've never seen that before in any other saves. Is it something that's been tweaked or have I just been lucky so far?

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:53 pm
Selling plater

Hi,
Money is not a cheat for strong players. Because they have invested a lot of money on their horses and then they win the race and get money. You can earn money from anywhere even if it is online earning.
Thank you.

Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:20 pm
Selling plater

I wonder if the money cheat is available already? Do you have any info on it?

Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:11 am
Selling plater

Sometimes the grind in games like SO7 can be a bit overwhelming, especially with the new breeding system. It's frustrating when you invest time and effort but feel like you're not making progress.
While I'm not aware of any specific money mods for the game, have you considered trying out different games that offer a more casual and enjoyable experience? Recently, I came across Blackout Bingo, which is a fun and relaxing game that you can play on your phone. It's a great way to pass the time and unwind without the pressure of complex systems or intense competition.
As for SO7, it might be worth sharing your thoughts and suggestions with the game developers. They might consider adding options for casual players to choose their starting money or introduce features that make the game more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:32 am
Group 3 winner

eliyamanson915 wrote:
Sometimes the grind in games like SO7 can be a bit overwhelming, especially with the new breeding system. It's frustrating when you invest time and effort but feel like you're not making progress.
While I'm not aware of any specific money mods for the game, have you considered trying out different games that offer a more casual and enjoyable experience? Recently, I came across Blackout Bingo, which is a fun and relaxing game that you can play on your phone. It's a great way to pass the time and unwind without the pressure of complex systems or intense competition.
As for SO7, it might be worth sharing your thoughts and suggestions with the game developers. They might consider adding options for casual players to choose their starting money or introduce features that make the game more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.

Yeah lets play Bingo!

As if this is Intelligent! AI = Automated Idiots (with adverts)

Won't be long before they are talking with each other and .... well. :C :shock:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:21 am
Selling plater

Do you love casual games then we are here to provide you the best casual games. Play now the best Roblxo casual game whichh is very famous. Download Roblox Mod Apk free and get unlimited robux

Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]