View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Football Discussion 
Group 1 winner

Jay u would of given the same comparisons last year but they only beat us by a point and both wins against us were very controversial!if our centre backs hadnt all been injured we would of won the league - and that,my friend, is a FACT!
Im sorry your bet didnt come in, u were very unlucky, but weve all been there bud!another day nani wud of scored- did u put money on him missing in the champions league final?? Remember if nani missed that day john terry wouldnt of even had to take a pen and make a mug of himself so yes nani does have bottle and ability to tmake a pen it just wasnt to be today

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 pm
Group 1 winner

LOL. Calmed down now. I have had a brilliant week so shouldn't be greedy. I can take the bet losing but the way it happened was very annoying.

Its not FACT mate at all. Chelsea had no Essien last year. He is crucial to their midfield. He for me is the best midfielder in the world for what he does. They had a couple in Africa aswell. Chelsea had their excuses.

Chelsea are even better this year and we will see come the end of the season. If I am wrong then I will hold my hands up and all you red can slate me until the following season.

Whether he has bottle or not he is crap. He has one good game then 3 bad ones therefore not consistent. Defend him as much as you feel necessary but Nani, Evans, Park, Berbatov and Anderson are turd.

You didn't answer my question anyway so I presume you agree you're a one man team. :D

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 pm
Group 1 winner

no mate he isnt crap though - when he came on today we started applying pressure on them for a change (in the second half that is)! yes they did, your right there, but remember we dont have owen hargreaves who is a top class player when fit , and surely no one can argue that. especially not england fans anyway who watched him carry us in the 2006 world cup.
ive always believed this season will be between us and chelsea and nothing will change my opinion.

one thing i cant understand mind you, is 7 million for bebe. we dont need to be spending 7million on a unknown striker, we need to be spending money on centre midfielders.

and the one man team thing - people called us that when ronaldo was on fire and we won league and champions league even though rooney was in the same side. he just has the spotlight now the way ronaldo did then. my only worry is that scholes and giggs successors have not been found yet. missing out on ozil was a blow

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:03 pm
Group 1 winner

I am anti Utd anyway so maybe I am being a bit harsh but I don't rate the players I have listed at all. Nani has flashes but he is not consistent.

I agree Owen Hargreaves is very good and its a shame he will probably never play again but he has been out for so long that he cannot be used as miss. Fergie should have bought a replacement and hasn't.

Ronaldo was excellent business albeit he is a massive miss but Fergie has bought more turd than any of the top managers. Tosic is a recent example. You paid 11m, he got a sniff and then sold for 6m. What was the point? That aside he is a good manager.

Wayne Rooney had his best season last year and I said after one game that he is the best striker in the world. I don't think he is but he was awesome last year and without him you wouldn't have finished top 3.

Anyway Leeds won, thats all that matters.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm
Handicapper

Chelsea also had a new manager last year and they took time to warm to his tactics.

Chelsea are miles stronger than Utd, If Drogba is out they have play Anelka, If Rooney is out u play Berbatov who just hasnt cut it at United.

I think City could be the top club in Manchester this year. United rely too much on Scholes/Giggs, which being realistic isnt going to get u through 9 months of the season.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm
Group 1 winner

i am soooooooooooooooo pissed off. first man u blow the 3 points and now ive just lost 12 top horses from my game crashing while transferring horses to a new game!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to watch toy story 3 in 3d to cheer myself up. and ive just lost my will for starters orders 4 so i may be around on this forum less. its too possible to lose alot of hard work in this game and thats something ill have to post on development discussion coz i like the game but thats it for me until i forgive it and give it yet another chance.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 pm
Hargreaves is the best english midfielder in my book, England are a different team when hes in the middle and he was badly missed at the World Cup

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm
Handicapper

Hargreaves is massively over rated. Made his name over about 4 games for England. At Utd he was poor when in centre mid but played all his best games at RB in Utd colours.

Always been injury prone and has never truly proved himself

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm
Handicapper

Paddy Power should just payout in the morning on Rangers winning the league.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:29 pm
Group 1 winner

Cue Joe..

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:04 pm
Paddy Power should just payout in the morning on Rangers winning the league.

Why has he gone crazy?

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 pm
Davie im gawnna teach you some Judo, as in Judont know who your messing with.

almost forgot davie, bumped into your missus today

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm
Group 1 winner

I have to laugh at Liverpool. Every year I have £1 on them getting relegated at 1000/1, I feel this year is going to be the one.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm
Group 1 winner

What the hell happened to Torres? He is woeful. Gets the ball and loses it.

City were very good though. They had bodies everywhere.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Betfair give you the chance to win £1000 pound if you guess the right minute of the first goal in the game they select all you need to do is bet £10 in one of the markets on that game. Monday night football had the draw as my £10 bet Man City - Liverpool :oops:. My minute of choice for that ten pound bet was the 16th and the first goal went in at 13 damn!!!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next