View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I Said Go 
LMAO talk about Keyboard Warriors, fuckin hell man, didnt mean to ruin your new year!

If your gawnna launch into a tirade at least keep it slightly comical....

I suspect you've spent all day making a valiant attempt to implement the quote facility.

You should go sit down with the family and relax, its nearly time for your half ;)

Last edited by N3W_4PPROACH on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Please can we be civil on here, my guess this is going to be another locked post.
N3w 4pproach I believe that Moscow Flyer was only stating his thoughts regarding your music choice, nothing wrong with that, his opinion. But for you to go and tear into him is rude.
I thought it was rubbish as well... my opinion but you probably think my taste in music is rubbish...your opinion, which unlike yourself N3w 4pproach I respect.
So, let's get on and respect each other, for christs sake it's only 358 days to xmas!!! :shock: :lol:

I like alot of different music m8, to say Eminem is "codswallop" is like saying the Beatles are "codwallop" you just cant say it.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm
Group 2 winner

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 am
Group 1 winner

I like alot of different music m8, to say Eminem is "codswallop" is like saying the Beatles are "codwallop" you just cant say it.

I like The Beatles and I like some of Eminem's work but not all but If someone told me they were crap then I would respect their opinion, I like 80's music better than any other era in music, but, no doubt someone will hate it and maybe express their thoughts on here but it wouldn't stop me from loving the music that I grew up with. Anyway Happy New Year N3W 4PPROACH :wink:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 am
Handicapper

N3W_4PPROACH wrote:

I like The Beatles and I like some of Eminem's work but not all but If someone told me they were crap then I would respect their opinion, I like 80's music better than any other era in music, but, no doubt someone will hate it and maybe express their thoughts on here but it wouldn't stop me from loving the music that I grew up with. Anyway Happy New Year N3W 4PPROACH :wink:

The beatles are the dogs bollocks!!!!! Eminems class aswell.
80's Music well why not when ur mashed lol

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Eminem is miles better than this.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2