View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I Said Go 
Post I Said Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QURBaZ3TjGw

Novi Novak - best white rapper since Eminem

He goes harder than bread thats left out!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm
Group 3 winner

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 pm
Handicapper

Post Re: I Said Go
N3W_4PPROACH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QURBaZ3TjGw

Novi Novak - best white rapper since Eminem

He goes harder than bread thats left out!
NAh this guy here is the future listen close or youll miss it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6KvzrGk9mQ

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:08 pm
HEs good but doubt he will be the future of mainstream, Novi is producin shit that could be on MTV just now.

Swag City ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqUmqClY0zg

Reason Number 1

Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 pm
Selling plater

Oh yea... Novi Novak is 100 times better than that link the other guy posted up. Novi Is the shit!!!!!

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:50 am
Profile YIM
Handicapper

all that comercial shit on mtv is wack...too many people tryna commercialize hiphop and rap...its not about that and never was...mtv is for boybands and kiddies...that novi wouldnt last 2mins in a propa battle...he wants to be eminem hes about 12years too late..wack

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:29 am
Handicapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWyEvunhXV8 this is novis attemp at a freestyle...hes so monotone and borin and all he says has all been said before by other rappers ...he wants the fame but hasnt got the lyrical content to back it up....no innovation or originality just my bitchs this my hoes that...lyrically hes very week but no doubt 12year old girls will buy his music and poster their walls...he ok if thats what your into i suppose

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:44 am
I agree hotdog, i dont like most of the commercial shit but i like eminems new stuff and thats commercial so... I followed Eminem since coming across hist first album in america and still listen to his old shit all the time.

I knew that video was going to be Ransom before I clicked on it and i dont like that one myself, you spot on, bitches this, money that...but there is much better lyrics in his other stuff. Im willing to forgive him that one!

I think hes decent anyway, obviously hes got a long way to go but well see what he does, only 22

And m8, he started out in battles at 13 and won plenty, hes knocked back labels and came up with Swag City so he can do it his way, not many would have done that.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Handicapper

I agree hotdog, i dont like most of the commercial shit but i like eminems new stuff and thats commercial so... I followed Eminem since coming across hist first album in america and still listen to his old shit all the time.

I knew that video was going to be Ransom before I clicked on it and i dont like that one myself, you spot on, bitches this, money that...but there is much better lyrics in his other stuff. Im willing to forgive him that one!

I think hes decent anyway, obviously hes got a long way to go but well see what he does, only 22

And m8, he started out in battles at 13 and won plenty, hes knocked back labels and came up with Swag City so he can do it his way, not many would have done that.
In fairness i dont know novis background and he may be better than what ive seen but anytime i hear him speak it seems to me he even bites eminems voice.which annoys me.but yeah hes only 22 he has time on his side but theres alot of hungry rappers out there comin up competion is hot...ems a legend and i enjoy his new stuff even tho some of its commercial its still good music its not just aimed at silly kids who dont know much...it has real heart and real content..obviously i love his older stuff more and the tracks that u could hear the hunger and pain in his voice are timeless ....i think it used to come so easy to eminem to produce quality nowadays he just has to work a bit harder at it but recovery is a quality album...are u from the u.k new approach? what do u think of devlin?

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:59 pm
I thought he sounded a bit like Kanye West....had to overlook that aswell lol Em is a one off man, if we compare every white rapper against him you would be saying 99% of white rappers are gash.

Although Eminem is droppin bombs in Recovery left right and center, it pains me that Love The Way You Lie has like 300 millions views while Business has less than a million. My favourite song in Recorvery is No Love just because of that sick verse, I think he was right when he said he was trying to spit the greatest verse of all time. I think Not Afraid is a quality track aswell, probably overplayed though. But his old stuff will always be his best, Slim Shady LP and the Eminem Show are my favourite of his albums.

IM from UK m8, i think he has decent lyrics but am not in love with his music tbh, i cant go an english accent rappin, he should try hardcore mcin. His lyrics are creative and real and he has flow but i dont listen to his music. I think he could do a job in the UK hardcore scene, maybe challenge Whizzkid lol

Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:38 am
Selling plater

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:03 pm
Codswallop? Is that some saying from a Harry Potter film?

Eminem is the shit and if you dont like him, your probably gay or your some old guy who still plays records on top of your hi-fi.

Im amazed you where able to post on a forum, what with all this technology nowadays, your probably dumbstruck by all the different colours on the screen.

You probably have instructions written in pencil, on a postit stuck to the desk just to check your doing everything right when you turn on the computer.

"Press big button"

"wait"

"go"

And you probably wear glasses and take a packed lunch to work and comment on the weather to the shopkeeper when you buy your big paper.

You probably take a shit at the same time every morning and have a half of whisky at the same time every night, it keeps you sane while you wait for death.

Id say you probably subscribe to Milfs Like It Large and your wife probably knows but dosent let on.

I believe the expression is owned.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm
Selling plater

[quote="N3W_4PPROACH"]Codswallop? Is that some saying from a Harry Potter film?

Eminem is the shit and if you dont like him, your probably gay or your some old guy who still plays records on top of your hi-fi.

Im amazed you where able to post on a forum, what with all this technology nowadays, your probably dumbstruck by all the different colours on the screen.

You probably have instructions written in pencil, on a postit stuck to the desk just to check your doing everything right when you turn on the computer.

"Press big button
Your forming an opinion of me and saying what youve just said without any facts means your a small minded little lad ..i merely offered an opinion on the garbage you call music based on fact and you choose to let loose with personal attack from your wild imagination..but my guess is your

A SLIMEY LITTLE GREESEBALL

YOUVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND

YOU MASTERBATE UP TO 5 TIMES ADAY

YOU STILL LIVE WITH YOUR MUM

YOU SMOKE TOO MUCH POT THAT HAS LEFT YOU DELUDED

YOUR SEXUALLY CONFUSED

YOUR FATHER WALKED OUT ON YOU

YOUVE NEVER HAD A JOB

YOUR A KEYBOARD WARRIOR WHO CANT HANDLE OTHERS OPINION WITHOUT GETTING RUDE ...i bet your mother slept around so much theres a chance i could be your dad........no doubt youll be on jeremy kyle at some point you little weasle

Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 am
Group 1 winner

Please can we be civil on here, my guess this is going to be another locked post.
N3w 4pproach I believe that Moscow Flyer was only stating his thoughts regarding your music choice, nothing wrong with that, his opinion. But for you to go and tear into him is rude.
I thought it was rubbish as well... my opinion but you probably think my taste in music is rubbish...your opinion, which unlike yourself N3w 4pproach I respect.
So, let's get on and respect each other, for christs sake it's only 358 days to xmas!!! :shock: :lol:

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:36 am
Handicapper

:lol: @ new approach Codswallop? Is that some saying from a Harry Potter film?

been kicking off on here then....crikey..@ moscow flyer i bet u use the term poppycock aswell pmsl

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next