View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 This Forum is about a new League. 
Group 2 winner

Post This Forum is about a new League.
This forum is about a new league that two good people are trying to work so hard to start, yet all I see on here is people trying to start topics which have nothing to do with the new league, why are you people doing that?!!
A bit of respect is needed towards steve & rivers to say the least, please you guys no more trivia on here it's only fair to two great people and show some respect for their hard work.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am
Group 1 winner

To be fair to the other people that have posted stuff, Mark did create this forum as an Off-Topic forum with "Any topics that do not belong in the other forums" as the description, so I don't think anyone's done anything wrong.

If the number of posts about the new league continues to grow though, perhaps Mark will set up an extra forum for this.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 am
Group 1 winner

Yes Tomas this was set up as the new league forum, but in the description it is an Off Topic forum. When the league is up and running, then I'm sure there will be an extra place on the forum for another league topic. But for now it would make things confusing for potential new users. Once it's started I'm sure Mark will make a new section for Steve's league.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]