View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Man United to win nothing this year 
Group 1 winner

I had a number of designs based around the Juddmonte colours but none were right so out of frustration I opted for this. Red will be darker than portrayed.
http://www.allertons.com/oddington/incl ... ng=07-STAR

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Group 1 winner

And that is why Arsenal will not win the league!! No other team would offer up a collapse like that because no other team is as good at letting opponents back into matches they should be dead and berried in. Just can't believe I dragged my arse up to Newcastle and back for that disaster of a match. :oops:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Arsenal cost me £750.00 today. I still cant believe what I have just witnessed. Why isn't Wenger giving Chamakh 10mins at least?

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Rivers: I'm a football fan, moaning is part of the package.
Though I'm not sure you can really comment on moaning, or come to think of it, boredom. I say that, given as the unimaginative and unimpressive 'three musketeers' league, bored the hell out of quite a few, during it's short lived promotion; Climaxed, by an amusing yet pathetic hissy fit!!
And what was the reason for such a whine?
Why were toys sent a flying?
Because you, and the two unstable oddities you had aligned yourself too, were upset because some big old meanie had the audacity to post about something off-topic in the off-topic section, that low and behold had sweet fa to do with your car crash idea!!
Doesn't look the solidest platform, in which to start your rabbit, to me, so you may well be best served handing your big wooden spoon back to whichever of the aforementioned duo you borrowed it from and asking them for a few more lessons because an auspicious start it aint. :roll:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 am
One thing you can't do with the new league is CHEAT and that my friend is why you and your less than intelligent friends would be useless competing in it. LOL! For your information the new league is oversubscribed and the website a great deal more stable than TOM.

It is that platform that is dead and (berried? LOL) friend.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Group 1 winner

Can l ask is it actually a new league? I have not seen original posts on what this new site was and thought it was just a new site for all previews,stable tours and other information. So what your saying is this is a new league to run independent of the one we use now?? If this is so l think that is a terrible decsion that we will have competitive sites for a game that we all want to try and make bigger and better, can anyone explain what is happening please

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm
Group 1 winner

In future, you really should do your homework before opening your mouth!! If you had taken the time to read my signature when I posted, you would have understood the choice of spelling, what with your superior intelligence and all that.
I'm truly gutted at not being able to join your 'stable' six player league, how can I find the strength to go on, friend? Must say though, I don't like the idea of not being able to cheat one bit; without the concept of someone cheating by going against the 'imaginary spirit of the league', the overly-sensitive, conceited pansies like you, Steve, and JC junior will have no reason to dust off your high horses and climb aboard, which sadly, will leave a huge hole in my entertainment schedule.
FYI, my local KFC is oversubscribed, it doesn't make it any fuckin' good!!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 pm
Group 1 winner

mike - this league wont be competing with the current league as it is a completley different concept in that it is run on the actual game itself. there is no exporting of horses and uploading them to a league website. each trainer would have horses on a game steve runs and the horses are run that way , in the game, against computer horses also.

it is a different thing all together as opposed to competition to the online league

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Group 1 winner

mike - this league wont be competing with the current league as it is a completley different concept in that it is run on the actual game itself. there is no exporting of horses and uploading them to a league website. each trainer would have horses on a game steve runs and the horses are run that way , in the game, against computer horses also.

it is a different thing all together as opposed to competition to the online league

Ok then this makes no sense to me at all, what is the point of this?

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 pm
Still think the league is run by a bunch of idiots JB?
Makes interesting reading that e-mail you sent to Steve. LOL.

Now now calm down swearing isn't allowed on a public forum my friend.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm
Oh dear your timings are way out JB. E-mail was dated very differently than that little episode. LOL.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Group 1 winner

Now now calm down swearing isn't allowed on a public forum my friend.

Your a big boy, I'm sure you'll get over it!!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm
Group 1 winner

Think we can put an end to this now please guys

Much love

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm
Sorry to disappoint you spud but I ain't Steve.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2