View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Superbowl 
Group 1 winner

Post Superbowl
Any watching or have any views on the bowl tonight?? I have opted for Steelers for a small win (exactly 7-12 points) with kuhn and Wallace first and last T/D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm
I want the Jets to win but I think the Steelers will. They went into my notebook for sure.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm
Group 1 winner

I want the Jets to win too Joe but I'm not hopeful. :lol:
Anyway, Steelers 7-12 points does for me as well but I couldn't possibly complete a post (apparently) without having a moan about Arsenal so, without further ado....
Those bloody Arsenal chaps dag nam it!!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm
Brave I had to have a little chuckle at Rivers sig but from what ive seen, Arsenal fans have every right to be moaning. I mean how can you throw away a 4 goal lead. The way Chelsea played today aswell, im wondering if that russian millionaire has had a big bet on Man U for the title.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Steelers for me too, I've backed them 7-12 points.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I couldn't possibly comment Joe. I've already made an outrageously large two posts about Arsenal this week and if I were to make it three, a certain teacher <cough cough> might well implode and then where would our education system be. Kids would start to butcher the proud English language, hang around street corners, carry shiny sharp instruments of terror, start drinking and canoodling while under age, and even spitting for no reason. No, I'm not prepared for that happen, not in this great country, not while I live here so I stand by my initial statement, for the good of civilization, for the good of education; my response to you Sir is no comment!!

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 pm
Group 1 winner

I couldn't possibly comment Joe. I've already made an outrageously large two posts about Arsenal this week and if I were to make it three, a certain teacher <cough cough> might well implode and then where would our education system be. Kids would start to butcher the proud English language, hang around street corners, carry shiny sharp instruments of terror, start drinking and canoodling while under age, and even spitting for no reason. No, I'm not prepared for that happen, not in this great country, not while I live here so I stand by my initial statement, for the good of civilization, for the good of education; my response to you Sir is no comment!!

I literally laughed out loud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm
I know what you mean Dancing, we should never have let them in.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm
Not too loud Harris, you'll wake the tramp on the next bench.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Not too loud Harris, you'll wake the tramp on the next bench.

Its ok Rivers. My fellow tramp Speight moved on last week because I refused to smash his back doors in.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm
... and that ladies and gentlemen concludes the discussion on why the rich are getting richer and the poor live in Stockport.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Because I like you Steve I am going to give you the opportunity to be involved next season. I am preparing for a title challenge but could do with a few extra hands to muck out. I figured you'd like the role as you're keen on the brown.

Its minimum wage with a 12monthly review.

Get in touch bud.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm
...and as you can see ladies and gentlemen 'Jason Paul Burke' living proof of a delinquent youth opting out of society for an on-line virtual life, a result of our broken education system.

Don't forget to control alt delete mate.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm
Group 1 winner

Steevo - The offer will stay open until 10:00pm 14 February 2011 that way you can tell me as we share a romantic meal for Valentines Day.

Love you xx

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm
...and that ladies and gentlemen concludes this weeks discussion on obesity rates in the North Of England.

...next week we discuss gambling. How one man lost £750 on a football bet.

...the week after that we talk about debt and what the future holds for Inadequate, obese, gamblers with money problems and virtual lives living in the slums of Stockport.

Last edited by Rivers on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next