View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Champion Jocky: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer 
Group 1 winner

keithbeaky wrote:
Early days but i prefer gallop racer. I've started on hard, possibly a mistake, but it seems too hard to me? I might be riding donkeys but in the straight horses are flying by me after getting, good starts, good position, good balance a good make move.

HELP?

Knock it down to easy and get used to the game. The make your way back up to hard.
I had it on easy and lost my first few races because i couldnt get used to it. Now i am im winning on long shots. Waiting til the end of the season to knock the difficulty up.

Im now winning every race but its much better as im learning and will step up to normal next season and see how i get on. Found the driving much harder than Gallop Racer but getting there now. Thanks.

Re ordering mine took 3 days from Re-Play via Amazon

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm
Group 1 winner

When to gamestation today guess what had none bloke said they didnt order any has didn't think it would be popular just odered it through amazon through re-play be sent out monday god i hate waiting lol

Game only closed last month nearest one now is in Bath bet they would of had it..

They don't have it in Bath GAME. At least I couldnt see it.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm
Group 1 winner

Need some advice on the last to first ability:

I start off at the back but never get anywhere near the front.

When do you make a move and does it only trigger when you hit the front.

Playing on hard mode.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm
Handicapper

I find you have to be at the back of the field until the 800-900 meter (4-4.5 Furlongs) "to go" point before you make your move. Make it after that, and it doesnt activate at all. Plus balance has to be "Good" i find, for it to be activated.....

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:05 pm
Group 1 winner

I find you have to be at the back of the field until the 800-900 meter (4-4.5 Furlongs) "to go" point before you make your move. Make it after that, and it doesnt activate at all. Plus balance has to be "Good" i find, for it to be activated.....

Thanks I'll give that a go.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Ok got my game just added you W3STY_80 on the ps3 if you dont mind anyone want to add me on the ps3 ym user name is jimkerr yep thats right lol i like Simple minds :P

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Just tried the online game well had two races online joined a room someone called mickshea looks like hes been busy had already won 103 races online well it was his room so he had us jumping in nagata i think that was the name anyway first race he beat me by 2 lenghs second i beat him and guess what happen thats right somehow the disconnection came on lol it was like playing call of duty if the host is getting beat he disappears offline git. :evil: i expect i've lost my first win online.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Just tried the online game well had two races online joined a room someone called mickshea looks like hes been busy had already won 103 races online well it was his room so he had us jumping in nagata i think that was the name anyway first race he beat me by 2 lenghs second i beat him and guess what happen thats right somehow the disconnection came on lol it was like playing call of duty if the host is getting beat he disappears offline git. :evil: i expect i've lost my first win online.

Probably best to play against people you know. Don't have internet connection with PS3 or would link up.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:01 am
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:

Probably best to play against people you know. Don't have internet connection with PS3 or would link up.

But you can get online???

Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm
Group 1 winner

lol host ragequits in horse racing as well as COD? Some people really hate losing, thats the problem with online stat tracking people get obsessed with it

Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:07 pm
Group 1 winner

lol host ragequits in horse racing as well as COD? Some people really hate losing, thats the problem with online stat tracking people get obsessed with it

Hahaha I couldn't believe it when I heard it lol! Rage quits in CJ haha, just won the Arc with Alghieri! Couldn't believe it was 11th fav, 2nd in the Derby and 3rd in King George on the same horse! Came from last, swept round the outside 6 wide and won by a nose!! Got so excited I lost concentration and stopped riding and just held on! Don't think I've even shouted home a real winner louder haha!!

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm
Group 1 winner

I think I'll get this game now, getting bored with waiting for MW3 and decided against BF3 and FIFA. If it's anything like the wii version you can jump in easily enough, where did people get the xbox version?

Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:50 pm
Handicapper

I think I'll get this game now, getting bored with waiting for MW3 and decided against BF3 and FIFA. If it's anything like the wii version you can jump in easily enough, where did people get the xbox version?

Got mine off ebay for around £24. Amazon are doing it aswell but the delivery estimate was 2-3 weeks. Ebay order took 3 days.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Played online for a while earlier its ok online seems the jumping is best online well thats what i've seen sometimes you cant find a room but you can make your own and wait for people to join four is the most in a room about eight runners all together quite like it only problem i see once you decided the course distance and type you cant change it.

anybody want a game online just add me ( Jimkerr ) PS3 i dont have a xbox live

Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

I'm going to order this game when I order F1 and FIFA next week. Do people have XBOX version, and most importantly, fancy playing online sometime soon?

Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next