View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Harness Racing Game 
Selling plater

Post Re: Harness Racing Game
I started the post about creating a harness racing game...not a competition between Tbreds and Harness..lol We all agree Tbred racing is 100x more popular then harness races. I live in NJ in america. The Meadowlands is the 1 track in america where the trotters are more popular then Tbreds. We are unique... and we like it that way !! :mrgreen:

I think Mark is missing the boat on a harness game... lose the dogs..... ruff ruff !! just my thoughts..lol

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Anyway mark, scrap the greyhound game, let's have a sausage dog racing game instead, that'd be much better. Slower, so obviously more exciting!

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 pm
Selling plater

I think kids would purchase a sausage dog racing game !! dont laugh !! I purchased the greyhound game... I do like the way the past performances look !! Much better then the Horse racing game !! easier to read !

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Group 1 winner

harnessfan wrote:
I started the post about creating a harness racing game...not a competition between Tbreds and Harness..lol We all agree Tbred racing is 100x more popular then harness races. I live in NJ in america. The Meadowlands is the 1 track in america where the trotters are more popular then Tbreds. We are unique... and we like it that way !! :mrgreen:

I think Mark is missing the boat on a harness game... lose the dogs..... ruff ruff !! just my thoughts..lol

It would take a lot of unnecessary work for what would be an even smaller market than so or gm. The target market for gm would be uk and Ireland, and the target for so would be uk Ireland USA and Australia and harness is only big in USA so there is no need to scrap either.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm
Selling plater

Agree.. PETA is all over the greyhound and horse racing tracks here in america. Whipping rules are changing everyday ! I thank Mark for creating his starters orders game for the US market as well.. I can tell he makes every attempt to get the sim right !! Horse racing gamers are like family... we are passionate about our games !

banter is good !!

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2