View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Racing games on consoles 
Selling plater

Post Racing games on consoles
Just playing G1 jockey on the Xbox there and got me thinking, do we ever think we will see a British racing game on a console. Even a starter like the Cheltenham festival or royal ascot?

Would it be too much to ask of the developers or is the customer base just not there? I really enjoy the G1 jockey range tbh and would love a proper British horse racing game.

What's your thoughts?

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Racing games on consoles
NEVER! They just can't see the point. Koei have made more of their Gallop Racer games recently but have only released them in Japan and the USA. Plus the whole Winning Post series which looks awesome was only ever released in Japan. They won't bother to release any more I don't think, I was a bit disappointed with the one that came out last year which was meant to be a combination of Gallop Racer and G1 Jockey. I much prefer Gallop Racer and they haven't released a game here since 2004. I doubt very much that it will ever happen, if it does though I will be all over it.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]